Old Aug 11, 2010, 11:18 am

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
Originally Posted by Genius1
Saturday is the 14th August...
oops, its just stressing me out listening to the poor cat snuffling
Old Aug 11, 2010, 11:19 am

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
Originally Posted by Hedwig
What time of day? I'll be in T5A in the evening and could guest someone into the lounges there.
4.15pm flight
Old Aug 12, 2010, 2:09 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
This is a genuinely good thread about FT members helping each other.

To the Moderators: I know there is a site for it, but this is a good thing. Why not make it a sticky at the top of the page in this forum as well?
Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:12 am

T5 - Wednesday 18th Aug; Afternoon

Not the most comfortable with this request, however as ill have a good few hours to kill at T5 on Wed afternoon before my flight back up North, i thought i would put it out there and see if anyone is around and willing to kindly guest me in to a lounge?

Would be very much appreciated and im sure i'd be able to return the gesture one day^

Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond
T3 Thu 19th around 6pm

...am going somewhere in F, not sure if I can guest into the dinning area, but give it a try if anyone interested.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 12:02 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by WhitePlains
This is a genuinely good thread about FT members helping each other.

To the Moderators: I know there is a site for it, but this is a good thing. Why not make it a sticky at the top of the page in this forum as well?
We try to keep the forum free from sticky overload, so instead I've bookmarked this thread into our existing BA Help Desk sticky.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/12700943-post2.html
Old Aug 15, 2010, 4:31 pm
DS7

Programs: BA (shiny); VS (amoeba); Others (plankton)
Wed 18th am any good?

Originally Posted by pazza2000
Not the most comfortable with this request, however as ill have a good few hours to kill at T5 on Wed afternoon before my flight back up North, i thought i would put it out there and see if anyone is around and willing to kindly guest me in to a lounge?

Would be very much appreciated and im sure i'd be able to return the gesture one day^

Thanks
Will be in T5A (Galleries) until about 12:30 if that's any good? PM me if it works for you.

Thanks..
Old Aug 15, 2010, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by DS7
Will be in T5A (Galleries) until about 12:30 if that's any good? PM me if it works for you.

Thanks..
Should hopefully work out, you have PM. Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2010, 5:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If there are any young stunning female Gold card holders due at T5 on the 30th September around lunch time then I shall be only too pleased to accompany you to the F lounge. We can share a glass or two of Champagne and have some intelligent conversation.
However, I should warn you that my wife won't be as pleased to see you as I will.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 6:41 pm

Programs: BA gold
Originally Posted by HIDDY
If there are any young stunning female Gold card holders due at T5 on the 30th September around lunch time then I shall be only too pleased to accompany you to the F lounge. We can share a glass or two of Champagne and have some intelligent conversation.

I take it you're hoping for an encounter with PUCCI GALORE?
Old Aug 15, 2010, 6:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Stez
I take it you're hoping for an encounter with PUCCI GALORE?
You seem to have skipped the word "young" in my post Stez.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 12:09 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by HIDDY
You seem to have skipped the word "young" in my post Stez.
Was that a mushroom cloud that I saw over South London?
Old Aug 16, 2010, 3:12 am

Programs: BAEC
I'll be at T5 this Sunday (22nd) before my flight at about 5. No status and only in J, and I have a friend turning up too but in Y. Not sure she'll be interested in the lounge over shopping but if she is, is anyone able to guest her in?

Or failing that, can I be incredibly cheeky and ask if anyone is able to guest me into the F lounge on Sunday afternoon please If a mere Blue J passenger won't set off any alarms!

I can see a couple of members listed on ba97 but don't think it's good etiquette to PM people I don't know.

Thanks to anyone who is able and willing!
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:41 am

Programs: BA Silver, MUCCI des Soins Medicaux, Le médecin personnel à PUCCI GALORE
Gold @ LGW today?

Cheeky I know but sometimes people do offer...

Don't suppose any Golds will be at LGW tonight at about 3.30-4pm who might guest me into the lounge? Have to fly to a Queezy-Jet destination that BA no longer flies to
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:45 am

Originally Posted by badoc
Cheeky I know but sometimes people do offer...

Don't suppose any Golds will be at LGW tonight at about 3.30-4pm who might guest me into the lounge? Have to fly to a Queezy-Jet destination that BA no longer flies to
Even if there were any GCHs at LGW they wouldn't be able to get you into a lounge because you aren't travelling on BA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.