Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seating Queries: Club World

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2010, 7:21 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
Upper deck is much much better, lots more aisle space and if you are in a window seat you have the storage lockers under the windows.
I did try the main deck in March as I often find it rather warm upstairs on a night flight, but it was just as warm there....so assuming there is a choice it has to be UD all the time ^
Old May 26, 2010, 11:26 am

Programs: BA (Gold). Various other statuses
I totally agree about being on the UD if possible. It has much more personal feel about it; some have said it is almost as good as F. I wonder, does anyone prefer the LD? And why?
Old May 26, 2010, 11:45 am

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Definitely the best choice; especially 64A which is very private and spacious. Enjoy it!
Old May 30, 2010, 8:49 am

Seat Maps on seatguru & seatexpert - Club World

Hi,

I'm flying out in Club World soon on a 777 and none of the seat maps on the websites above match the one I'm seeing on the seat selector on BA.com.

On BA.com it shows rows 1,2,3,4,5,10,11

Can someone point me to an accurate seat map please so I know which seat to choose.

Thanks

Kezza
Old May 30, 2010, 8:55 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Go with the seat map on MMB. I sincerely hope that BA know by now what seats are on their planes!
Old May 30, 2010, 8:57 am

But I'm trying to work out which one is best, which one will avoid stepping over, being stepped over. I fear the ones right at the back of the cabin may be seperated from WT only by a curtain - I need some certainty.
Old May 30, 2010, 8:59 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Thread merged.

How does the MMB seat map compare with those illustrated on page 1 of this thread.
Old May 30, 2010, 9:09 am

Perfect

On the 777-236ER http://www.flyertalk.pwp.blueyonder....Jseatplans.jpg can anyone tell me what's to the right of row 5 (is that a wardrobe), and is the line to the right of row 11 a curtain or a wall?

Cheers
Old May 31, 2010, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Kezza25
...and is the line to the right of row 11 a curtain or a wall?
Between CW and Y+ there is a proper wall (with bassinet positions)

Same as you can see here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Briti...-ER/1335869/L/
Old May 31, 2010, 10:37 am

Thanks
Old Jun 1, 2010, 5:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
3 class 777 5A or 1D [for more attentive service]

Until recently I have always been flying in 5A on a 3 class 777. I know there is no window but the privacy has been great ^

During my last 3 flights I got forgotten about, the drinks service would come round and I would get forgotten because I was hiding in the corner, the hot towels, forgotten and various outer niggles.

After a bell push or a word with the CSD obviously all would be resolved

I got fed up pushing the bell so on my last flight I went to 1D, what a revelation the crew were super attentive and never forgot about me

Has anybody else noticed this
Old Jun 1, 2010, 5:52 pm
eae
In memoriam

Programs: BA GGL/CCR/GfL
Originally Posted by zippyboarder
Has anybody else noticed this
While I haven't noticed it on a 777 it happens fairly frequently in 64A and K for me.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 1:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by zippyboarder
Until recently I have always been flying in 5A on a 3 class 777. I know there is no window but the privacy has been great ^
Wait up - no window at 5A? I'm flying GIG-LHR end of June in 5A! Is there no window at all?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 9:23 pm

Question 767 or 777 CW?

Apologies if this is an question asked many times before but not a BA regular and search and browsing has yielded nothing. Hopefully this thread is an appropriate place for my question.

Am flying CW for the first time and have the choice of slightly more convenient schedule/airport combo on a 767 or a little more awkward on a 777 (BWI v IAD). Are the benefits of NNCW worth a little extra hassle or would I be just has happy in NCW?

Thanks!
AF
Old Jun 3, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by flyupnorth
Wait up - no window at 5A? I'm flying GIG-LHR end of June in 5A! Is there no window at all?
The middle window out of the three is missing, so you have to lean back or lean forward to look out of the window.

The advantage is that it's a really private little cubby hole, where you don't have to step out over anyone.

I did find I was served last though, as the crew worked from the front of the cabin to the back, and right first, then left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.