Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which 777 used for Male from Gatwick?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2010, 6:17 am

Programs: BAGold PCGold HH LH EK blahblah...
Yes, they will take it and give you a claim check to retrieve on your way out (a friend tried once, just to see how stringent they really are. And they really are!). As glamgirl20 says, they scan your bags exiting the baggage claim area and will see any glass bottles you try to hide in your checked bags. Our poker chip kit gets pinged every single time for a bag search!
Old Jan 28, 2010, 7:03 am

Hi guys
First post here!
I am booked on the LGW-MLE route end of February. What are the best seats to grab in the WT cabin of these B777? What about the pair of seats in the last row? (we are travelling as 2)
Thx
Old Jan 28, 2010, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by rairom
Hi guys
First post here!
I am booked on the LGW-MLE route end of February. What are the best seats to grab in the WT cabin of these B777? What about the pair of seats in the last row? (we are travelling as 2)
Thx
Possible limited recline in last row? Maybe someone can confirm if that is still the case.

Oh and welcome to FT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.