Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting James Hillier

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2015, 4:06 am

Programs: BA Silver
BA Services

Dear Nicci,

Luckily, I managed to find your name on other blog spots re BA services. I hope you could help me.

My parents and I have been members of the Executive BA Club for over 10 years. We have encountered serious problems recently and a serious alarm as to our loyalty to BA. We always fly Business Class or First Class and we have found that nobody at the airport or through your customer services is willing to look into our problem which happened not so long ago. We are good, expensive and loyal costumers. We pay a lot of money to travel with you, despite the fact that your services have been degrading over these 10 years. I hope that your management cares not to lose customers like us. Would you be able to help me get in touch with the right people so that I can forward them the message we have for BA Executive Club?

Kind regards,
Angelina
Old May 28, 2015, 4:12 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by asflyinggirl
Dear Nicci,

Luckily, I managed to find your name on other blog spots re BA services. I hope you could help me.

My parents and I have been members of the Executive BA Club for over 10 years. We have encountered serious problems recently and a serious alarm as to our loyalty to BA. We always fly Business Class or First Class and we have found that nobody at the airport or through your customer services is willing to look into our problem which happened not so long ago. We are good, expensive and loyal costumers. We pay a lot of money to travel with you, despite the fact that your services have been degrading over these 10 years. I hope that your management cares not to lose customers like us. Would you be able to help me get in touch with the right people so that I can forward them the message we have for BA Executive Club?

Kind regards,
Angelina
Welcome asflyinggirl to the BAEC area of the FlyerTalk Community. Now that you've posted it would be lovely to see more contributions from you the future. This is a great community and is full of members who are willing to offer help and assistance (and occasionally annoyance! ) .

Nicci is no longer part of the BAEC Team that monitors this forum. A new lady called Louise has today announced she will be the BAEC contributor.

If you need to make contact, perhaps send a Private Message to the FlyerTalk member BA Executive Club. You can contact BA Executive Club by following the link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...o=newpm&u=8671
Old Apr 29, 2017, 2:08 am

Programs: Ba
Problems contacting ba exec club.

Hi Nikki,
I wonder if you might be able to help. Despite several phone calls and an email, I have not been able to find out if the airmiles I have claimed for flying Cathay pacific with my husband, are for me or both of us. I have a household account.
Thanks for looking
Jackie
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

James is my manager - if you have anything you need passed to him directly I can do this for you.

Best regards

Nicci
Old Apr 29, 2017, 2:13 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Jackie Tett
I wonder if you might be able to help. Despite several phone calls and an email, I have not been able to find out if the airmiles I have claimed for flying Cathay pacific with my husband, are for me or both of us. I have a household account.
Welcome to Flyertalk Jackie Tett, and welcome in particular to the BA board. It's great to see new people join us here, and I hope you will continue to be active.

Nicci has moved on to another role in BA, but since this thread started there is a specific PM address used for this sort of problem. Cathay can take several weeks to post if you didn't start from HKG, so it may still come through. But if you have rung up and got nowhere and exhausted other options then send a detailed PM (Private Message) to BAMissingAvios, including your full names, date of travel, flight number, seat number, PNR locator and ideally ticket number, particularly if the flight was some time ago.

This direct hyperlink may work on some devices:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=729498

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.