FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Contacting James Hillier
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2015, 4:12 am
Tobias-UK
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by asflyinggirl
Dear Nicci,

Luckily, I managed to find your name on other blog spots re BA services. I hope you could help me.

My parents and I have been members of the Executive BA Club for over 10 years. We have encountered serious problems recently and a serious alarm as to our loyalty to BA. We always fly Business Class or First Class and we have found that nobody at the airport or through your customer services is willing to look into our problem which happened not so long ago. We are good, expensive and loyal costumers. We pay a lot of money to travel with you, despite the fact that your services have been degrading over these 10 years. I hope that your management cares not to lose customers like us. Would you be able to help me get in touch with the right people so that I can forward them the message we have for BA Executive Club?

Kind regards,
Angelina
Welcome asflyinggirl to the BAEC area of the FlyerTalk Community. Now that you've posted it would be lovely to see more contributions from you the future. This is a great community and is full of members who are willing to offer help and assistance (and occasionally annoyance! ) .

Nicci is no longer part of the BAEC Team that monitors this forum. A new lady called Louise has today announced she will be the BAEC contributor.

If you need to make contact, perhaps send a Private Message to the FlyerTalk member BA Executive Club. You can contact BA Executive Club by following the link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...o=newpm&u=8671