Wiki Posts
Search

Help with which lounge I can use at GRU transit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2015, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Help with which lounge I can use at GRU transit

Hello All,

Passing through GRU for the first time, so all help appreciated.

Flying AA J class to GRU, connecting then to GOL flight to AEP. GOL flight is in Y booked on DL skypesos!!

I'm an AA EXP
I'm an Alitalia Alata Plus (No DL status)
I have priority pass lounge access
I have Amex Plat card
I have the Citi Prestige Card (link)

Two, questions:

1) Layovers in GRU are long, 7 hrs and 5 hrs going and coming, any advice on this connection? Like print GOL boarding pass, clearing transit, etc. I'll have not checked bags
2) Suggestions on lounge access? emphasis on fast internet and good food. Outbound layover is 12 pm to 7 pm and inbound is 7 pm to midnight.

Thank you!

MTG
Old Dec 9, 2015, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by MilesToGoBeforeISleep
Hello All,

Passing through GRU for the first time, so all help appreciated.

Flying AA J class to GRU, connecting then to GOL flight to AEP. GOL flight is in Y booked on DL skypesos!!

I'm an AA EXP
I'm an Alitalia Alata Plus (No DL status)
I have priority pass lounge access
I have Amex Plat card
I have the Citi Prestige Card (link)

Two, questions:

1) Layovers in GRU are long, 7 hrs and 5 hrs going and coming, any advice on this connection? Like print GOL boarding pass, clearing transit, etc. I'll have not checked bags
2) Suggestions on lounge access? emphasis on fast internet and good food. Outbound layover is 12 pm to 7 pm and inbound is 7 pm to midnight.

Thank you!

MTG
Up a river on the inbound--use Amex Centaurian
On the outbound, the relatively new *A is nice and the admiral's club should be open by now (it was in construction earlier in the year when I passed through)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.