Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Transfer from GRU to VCP?

Old Sep 5, 2015, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Hello, I will be arriving to GRU and then I have a flight from VCP to MIA. I have plenty of time but I can't find any "direct" transfer method from GRU to VCP.

Does anyone know if there are buses or anything I can take that will take me directly to the Campinas airport?

Any tip will be appreciated!
Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2015, 5:45 pm

Afaik there is no bus between those two airports.
Iirc you have to take the airport bus from GRU to Tiete bus station in the city of So Paulo. Then take a bus to the Campinas bus station and taxi to Campinas airport. The buses that run from Tiete to Campinas airport are on a much more limited schedule.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info, I will try to find my way around. Sad there is no better alternative.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: All of the Above
There is a bus service that goes from GRU to the Campinas city center. You'd probably have to take a taxi from there to VCP. When is your trip? I can find out more next week.

I used this service about 2 years ago, and assume it is still running. I think it was around R$30 each way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.