Old Jan 27, 2009, 12:50 pm

Programs: DC silver
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Shuttle-Bored
Anyone done so yet?

Yes 2925 destinations miles posted

thanks to Joanna
Old Jan 27, 2009, 4:27 pm

I bought some stuff at the total cost of 29.36 at Figleaves. Right now the web site states that the following is pending:

£7.83 pending 13 miles
£9.79 pending 16 miles
£11.74 pending 19 miles

So, a total of 48 pending miles, which is only 1.63 miles per pound.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 1:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by RedChili
So, a total of 48 pending miles, which is only 1.63 miles per pound.
This sometimes happens because the miles are often (intentionally) awarded on the pre-VAT and pre-delivery price only.

Having said that, mine doesn't quite work out right even after factoring those in so there must be some other mysterious force at work.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 5:32 am

I don't know how much the VAT is in the UK, but the stated amount of £29.36 was excluding shipment. Shipment was another £5.50.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 11:33 am

Programs: BD BAEC HHons
My pending miles are also showing as slightly less than 2 per pound, but what's even worse is that the underwear I ordered never turned up either, even though it was supposedly shipped weeks ago.

No points, no pants
Old Feb 8, 2009, 4:07 am

My miles have been posted only at rate less than 2 pounds. Has anyone had any luck getting then at the advertised rate?
Old Feb 8, 2009, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by mhen
My miles have been posted only at rate less than 2 pounds. Has anyone had any luck getting then at the advertised rate?
Yes. I now have the full miles (166 per £ spent) but only through e-mailing Diamond Club from the BMI website to explain the situation. I needed to send a follow-up e-mail forwarding my e-mail receipt from Figleaves. It was all sorted fairly painlessly.

The 166 miles per £ wasn't intended and I think the only way you will get them credited is by raising this yourself.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 4:51 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat OZ Diamond SK Diamond BA Blue
Yes, email was the only way to get it sorted, but very pleased with the 9584 miles. Joanna came through again, even though it was a genuine mistake on the website to start with.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 7:44 am

Programs: BD*G
Originally Posted by where2travel
Yes. I now have the full miles (166 per £ spent) but only through e-mailing Diamond Club from the BMI website to explain the situation. I needed to send a follow-up e-mail forwarding my e-mail receipt from Figleaves. It was all sorted fairly painlessly.

The 166 miles per £ wasn't intended and I think the only way you will get them credited is by raising this yourself.
Could you or anyone else provide me with the email address to use to contact regarding this? I too purchased at 166/£ but got the less than 2/£ rate.

Many thanks.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by davand
Could you or anyone else provide me with the email address to use to contact regarding this? I too purchased at 166/£ but got the less than 2/£ rate.

Many thanks.
No problem, the e-mail address I used was : "the diamond club e-mail address detailed in the sticky".

The FAQ on the BMI wesbsite has more information:
http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/diam...questions.aspx

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Feb 8, 2009 at 11:57 am
Old Feb 8, 2009, 11:50 am

Programs: BA, QR status varies from rags to riches - now gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Suggest you edit the above post to read
diamond dot club at flybmi dot com
to avoid the ever helpful Joanna being spammed by machines that trawl the net looking for email addresses
Old Feb 8, 2009, 12:01 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
done.

Originally Posted by adl73x
Yes, email was the only way to get it sorted, but very pleased with the 9584 miles. Joanna came through again, even though it was a genuine mistake on the website to start with.
And, I must say, kudos to diamond club for Hhonouring this "fare mistake" too. ^
Old Feb 8, 2009, 12:14 pm

Programs: BA, KL, DL
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
And, I must say, kudos to diamond club for Hhonouring this "fare mistake" too. ^
If I was convinced they would definitely honour it then I'd have bought £100s worth of pants! Too late now
Old Feb 8, 2009, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Grantosol
Suggest you edit the above post to read
diamond dot club at flybmi dot com
to avoid the ever helpful Joanna being spammed by machines that trawl the net looking for email addresses
Ah, I hadn't relaised that posting e-mail addresses is a bit of a faux pas due to the spamming implications. Thanks for the tip and thanks to Oxon Flyer for correcting my previous post.
Old Feb 10, 2009, 6:57 am

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
^ Indeed, Saint Joanna of Diamond Club has come to the rescue once again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.