Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Has anyone been credited for shopping miles yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone been credited for shopping miles yet?

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2008, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by oliverfile
....Because I still have loads 'pending' from the beginning of November...

Any clue?

Ta.
I purchased a Dell computer early January. 1294 miles posted as ` pending ` on the 6th of January.

Despite two emails to the diamond club I have received no communication or miles.

Is this a case of lesson learned and kiss goodbye to these miles or should I take things further.
Old May 9, 2008, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I still have an ebay pending from November ....

It is the only the pathetic tracking record that stops me filling my boots with the current shopping promo.
Old May 9, 2008, 6:39 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
And things have been speeding up a bit for me as well. 6 week old John Lewis transactions both posted today. Much faster than the 3 months the first ones took.
Old May 9, 2008, 6:53 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
3 ebay transactions have posted today ^ (2 in March, 1 in April).

Anohter massive 23 miles earnt!

Awaiting a late April Interflora to show up along with the Waterstones transactions....
Old May 9, 2008, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Raffles
I still have an ebay pending from November ....

It is the only the pathetic tracking record that stops me filling my boots with the current shopping promo.
I posted the above at 9am this morning.

At lunchtime, the ebay miles from November hit my account. Co-incidence or not?! (BMI know who I am ....)

Time to buy my daughter some Mr Men books - one book at a time!
Old May 9, 2008, 8:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, IHG Plat, HH Gold.
Two mysterious "points.com - accrual" for 2905 miles each have appeared on my account as of today and I'm buggered if I know what they're from!

JAT
Old May 10, 2008, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by kpriestnal
I purchased a Dell computer early January. 1294 miles posted as ` pending ` on the 6th of January.

Despite two emails to the diamond club I have received no communication or miles.

Is this a case of lesson learned and kiss goodbye to these miles or should I take things further.
Miles posted today.

Many thanks to however dealt with this X
Old Aug 2, 2008, 6:33 am

Changes to retailers/miles

It looks like Marks & Spencer is no longer a shopping partner , but Hilton UK has increased from 4 to 8 miles per £1 ^. Has anyone noticed any other changes?
Old Sep 4, 2008, 3:51 am

Hilton now 3 miles per £1

Originally Posted by Corpt
It looks like Marks & Spencer is no longer a shopping partner , but Hilton UK has increased from 4 to 8 miles per £1 ^. Has anyone noticed any other changes?
and in a further change, Hilton bookings have now dropped from 8 to 3 miles per £1, although "pending" bookings made when the rate was 8 to the £1 still show at that level.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 4:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by Corpt
and in a further change, Hilton bookings have now dropped from 8 to 3 miles per £1, although "pending" bookings made when the rate was 8 to the £1 still show at that level.
Come on Hilton, make your mind up !

on the other hand, I made lots of booking in August for the rest of the year
Old Dec 30, 2008, 7:43 am

Programs: BA*S, CX_G, Marriott Reward Platinum, Hilton Gold
So when you say posted - do you mean to get the miles or jsut to get the transaction showing as 'pending'.

In other words how long does it take for a transaction to show up in your shopping record as pending even (the click ID is there but no record of the purchase; let alone any miles creditted - this is the first time I have ventured from Quidco to BMI - am I going to regret it?)
Old Dec 30, 2008, 12:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat OZ Diamond SK Diamond BA Blue
Most of my Christmas shopping from November onwards is showing as Pending. Nothing I bought has been missed, but neither has any transaction progressed beyond Pending. Nor did I expect it to. I'll chase it in February (Or January 13, if if I get nervous in the meantime).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.