Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2007, 1:06 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Some Choice Extracts

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
you can actually scoot past most of the multitude of question pages without giving any response at all : only a few are mandatory.
For anyone particularly concerned or interested, having thoughly read their privacy statement and terms and conditions, I thought'd undertake a couple of copy and paste jobs.
Originally Posted by E-Rewards Privacy Policy
You Will Not be Spammed by e-Rewards
This is an opt-in e-mail programme. Within the fulfilment of our contractual duties to you under the Membership Agreement, you will periodically be sent e-mail communications from e-Rewards inviting you to participate in surveys, as well as occasional member service e-mails (newsletters, Reward fulfilment communications and programme announcements) and promotional e-mails from e-Rewards on behalf of our partners and Sponsors. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you must cancel your e-Rewards membership as described in the " Our Opt-Out Policy" section below.

Our site's registration form requires you to give us enrollment contact information (your full name, postcode, e-mail address, and number of e-mails desired to be received in a week). This information is compulsory to be able to register you as a Member of the e-Rewards programme.

However, it is optional for you to provide demographic data (like your age, income, and education levels) and profile data (like occupation, travel frequency, and areas of interest), but it is encouraged so you can receive your Welcome Gift and we can provide a more personalised experience on our site. Specifically, we use this data to customise and tailor your experience with the e-Rewards programme and Web site, showing you content in which you may be interested and displaying content according to your preferences. Additionally, we use this data to enable the fielding of market research studies and reserve the right to share it in anonymous singular summary and aggregate form with third parties.
Originally Posted by E-Rewards Privacy Policy
Your Electronic Relationship with Our Sponsors
If you allow us to do so by ticking the corresponding box on the Member registration form and/or Welcome Gift selection form, we will share select enrolment information, including your full name, postcode and your e-mail address, with the Sponsor who invited you into the programme and the Sponsor from whom you selected a Welcome Gift. If you so desire, this will enable you to foster a relationship with the Sponsors and receive electronic communications from them. While we enter into sponsorship agreements only with major brands that respect our members' privacy, e-Rewards will not be responsible for our Sponsors' actions concerning your information.
And some other bits
We promise that we will never wilfully sell, trade, rent, disclose, or make available your identity, e-mail address, phone number, or home address to any outside third party without receiving your authorisation to do so, or unless we are required to do so by a court decision or by a public authority.

How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact our Member Services department online , contact us by e-mail at at [email protected] or by mail at 8401 N. Central Expressway, Suite 900, Dallas, TX 75225 USA.
10.b.i
Member agrees to provide truthful and well considered answers to all survey questions.
e-Rewards reserves the right to withhold awarding EuroRewards Points to Member if Members' survey question responses are judged to be untruthful or not well considered.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 1:27 pm

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
just joined the German website, got 500 e reward points , 250 DC miles and a 10 Euro discount voucher from an expensive onlineshop.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Note - you do not get the 250 miles until you complete your NEXT survey, if I read it right. The stuff you have just filled in is simply so they can work out what to send you!

The best thing to do, I think, is a) sign-up, b) do 1 survey then c) cancel. It is NOT worth ploughing to get to the 2,500 points needed to get another 500 miles!
Old Apr 18, 2007, 1:54 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by Raffles
Note - you do not get the 250 miles until you complete your NEXT survey, if I read it right. The stuff you have just filled in is simply so they can work out what to send you!

The best thing to do, I think, is a) sign-up, b) do 1 survey then c) cancel. It is NOT worth ploughing to get to the 2,500 points needed to get another 500 miles!
Quite.

For anyone who feels in the dark, here are the "Welcome Gift" options...

£15 off any 2 day minimum including a Saturday night Hertz rental
(EU only)
Terms & Conditions:
Minimum rental length for this offer is 2 days including a Saturday night. Rental must be booked through e-Rewards confirmation email. E-Coupon is valid for rental pick-up 6 months from date of issuance. E-Coupon has no cash value and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount, coupon or offer with the exception of the Hertz #1 Club and Hertz #1 Club Gold membership discount. Standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions must be met or offer is void. Offer applies to both prepaid and non-prepaid rates. Offer cannot be applied to previously completed rentals. Discount applies to time and mileage charges only. Exceptions apply. Taxes, surcharges, airport and other fees and optional items are not subject to discount. Offer applies to compact car groups and above and is subject to availability. Offer is available at participating locations in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal and the UK. Minimum rental age for this offer is 21 (exceptions apply). Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to vehicle pick up. Black out periods apply. The money off will be applied in the local currency i.e. money off is €25/£15/CHF35 and £30/€40/CHF70.
£10 off any purchase of £50 or more plus free delivery at Donald Russell
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Donald Russell offer. May only be redeemed online. Valid only for one use.
£10 off any purchase at FORZIERI.com
This offer may only be redeemed online. Valid only for one use. May not be combined with any other offer or special promotion. No minimum order value required before shipping and handling is applied. Gift Certificate purchases excluded from this special offer. Expires 3 months from the date of issue.
Thanks, but I'm not interested in a Welcome Gift.
No Terms and Conditions for this Welcome Gift
500 EuroRewards Points credited to your e-Rewards account
No Terms and Conditions for this Welcome Gift
So be aware of the Hertz Conditions in particular!
Old Apr 18, 2007, 4:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

jbfield

^ Thanks for the info.
Old Apr 23, 2007, 2:48 pm

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Have also signed up, and have 600 points having done the stupidly long survey
Old Apr 23, 2007, 9:27 pm

Programs: EY Silver, BA Silver, EK paper, BOAC Junior Jet Club
e-rewards points per survey completed?

Just signed up. Thanks for the link. 600 e-rewards and only 1400 to go to get the lowest BMI redemption (500 DC miles). Can't see how many e-rewards points per survey completed. Bet it's not 500.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 12:53 pm

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Just been emailed with a 5 minute new member survey for 500 points... Now up to 1100
Old Apr 27, 2007, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by schofs
Just been emailed with a 5 minute new member survey for 500 points... Now up to 1100
Me too
Old Apr 27, 2007, 2:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Skywards Gold
and me

Originally Posted by More Champagne Sir?
Me too
Old Apr 28, 2007, 3:13 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by baxieboy
Me too
Me three although I still haven't been sent a normal survey to do to claim my BD miles. Maybe it is beause I originally said I wasn't interested in anything in a bid not to get hassled too much.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 3:54 am

Programs: BA IHG
Originally Posted by Jetstreamer
Me three although I still haven't been sent a normal survey to do to claim my BD miles. Maybe it is beause I originally said I wasn't interested in anything in a bid not to get hassled too much.
I ticked just about everything in an effort to get maximum surveys and hopefully maximum miles - but I've not been sent any surveys yet either - except this update details one.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 6:18 am

Programs: EY Silver, BA Silver, EK paper, BOAC Junior Jet Club
Got an extra 500 points for a simple survey emailed today. Maybe it really is 500 points each. (Actually posted as 550 points .) Four surveys for 500 DC miles seems a bargain.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by RowH
Four surveys for 500 DC miles seems a bargain.
One credit card application for 20,000 miles seems even better!!
Old Apr 28, 2007, 3:28 pm

Programs: hilton honours, BAEC,BMI
got 600 points too
waiting for the survey now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.