Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Final bmi flight.....

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 6:13 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Also looks like G-WWBD has left London today and is heading across the Atlantic for a gloomy fate.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
There's a short video of MEDG departing EMA this morning here courtesy of Pprune
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:59 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RAPC
Also looks like G-WWBD has left London today and is heading across the Atlantic for a gloomy fate.
Also on pprune TCX69 (I assume it's the same TCX69) has posted a picture of G-WWBD taxying out for departure in LHR.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 3:56 pm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE

There's only *one* real way this could end - with a few smiles.

Part of the hull with the registration for auction for charity! Keep a bit of G-WWBD forever
Old Nov 2, 2012, 1:13 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by RAPC
You mean it's being taken on by UA ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.