Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

2011 Diamond Club Membership Cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Diamond Club Membership Cards

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2011, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Have any other "new design" Gold card holders spotted the design/printing flaw in them yet?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 4:04 pm

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
Have any other "new design" Gold card holders spotted the design/printing flaw in them yet?
Got mine in the post today. There was mention of the 'lifetime gold' in the pack but I assume you mean this physical card of which I cannot spot a design/printing flaw yet.

What should I be looking for?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 5:04 pm

It came down to my getting a duff card; my replacement is fine. What was wrong with it was the word 'Gold' under the Star Alliance logo was way off to the right, and I mean way off to the extent your eyes were immediately drawn to it. It looked like a bad forgery. 'Gold' should of course be centred under the logo.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
Got my new card today..really is a big improvement
Old Dec 13, 2011, 1:59 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Programs: bmi Diamond Club - Retired Official Lurker
Glad you liked it )
Old Dec 13, 2011, 2:53 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), UA Silver (*A Silver), VS
I've not had any card this year! Dispite 2 seperate reorders. Still having to use the now 15 month out of date card at check in!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:15 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
My new Gold membership pack for 2012-13 arrived today, with an expiration of 3/13.. Shame it'll be the last.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:21 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
HA! I got mine last week. And you'll never guess what.

Indeed - I got the old design!

BMI. How I love thee.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:23 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
Originally Posted by Kevincm
HA! I got mine last week. And you'll never guess what.

Indeed - I got the old design!

BMI. How I love thee.
Yup, mine is the old design too.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:06 am

Programs: BAEC G/*O E
My membership year ended in October, never got a new card (55K+). Didn't bother chasing bmi about it having now switched all my travels to *O and *S.
Wonder if there are many golds left out in the cold; methinks morale is not very high in Castle Donington.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:15 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by luitje
My membership year ended in October, never got a new card (55K+). Didn't bother chasing bmi about it having now switched all my travels to *O and *S.
Wonder if there are many golds left out in the cold; methinks morale is not very high in Castle Donington.
I was in exactly the same position, but I did chase mine through the ICC then the Hall. I'd have to say that the people at the Hall dealt with the request very quickly and professionally when all that initially arrived from the ICC request was a luggage tag. Under normal circumstances that would have represented excellent customer service. With the threat that's been hanging over them all for a long while, which unquestionably will have hit morale, it became exceptional - a reminder of just what we all stand to lose as and when BMI is consumed.

A timely reminder to BA not to throw the baby out with the bathwater ...
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
I surprisingly received it a new gold pack just 2 weeks after the end of my status year. New Gold card with new logo with luggage tags, valid until 02/13.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by luitje
Her Majesty's Royal Mail didn't deliver your new card from bmi's supplier, you did nothing about it and consequently you're wondering if you and other Golds have been left in the cold due to low morale at the Hall? That's quite a jump....
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:48 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Look what turned up today!

Perhaps they were just waiting to make sure that the insert with the Star Alliance partners was up-to-date:

Oh.

It did have a £150 silver upgrade offer, though. I wonder what that might eventually get me...
Old Apr 3, 2012, 1:59 am

Programs: BA, FB, LH; PC/IC, HH, MR
I'd be really rather tempted to take a punt on that, I have to say. It would be interesting to see what it would get with BA...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.