Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Belfast Drinkies - Friday June 25th, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Select all dates that work for you
Thurs. 27 May
15.38%
Fri. 28 May
23.08%
Thurs. 3 June
23.08%
Fri. 4 June
30.77%
Thurs. 10 June
30.77%
Fri. 11 June
38.46%
Thurs. 17 June
7.69%
Fri. 18 June
46.15%
Thurs. 24 June
23.08%
Fri. 25 June
69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Belfast Drinkies - Friday June 25th, 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2010, 1:37 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Just checked in at the Belfast Hilton (where on only my second stay I have been given a very nice corner suite) and am currently sat in the lounge typing this!. I am flying back at 5pm tomorrow so will not be able to make the festivities but if anyone is planning an early start tomorrow afternoon then I'd be happy to meet up for a drink.

Originally Posted by bd.vet
My apologies to you all. Since indicating my intention to be there tomorrow I have developed a seriouus illness. Have a great time
Sorry to hear that, best wishes mate.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 5:34 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Well, after all the excitement (excrement?) of bmi Friday, I think I'll head for a long lunch followed by a leisurely train ride north. Till this evening, folks.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 7:08 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
And I'm working from the London room waiting for my flight in an hour or two, no long lunch here, not even any green olives atm (Only the nasty black ones...)
Old Jun 25, 2010, 7:58 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
I shall come to the Hilton as close to 5:30 as possible as I have to leave a friend to the airport, get home and call a taxi, all around 5pm! Hopefully I will recognise some from the last meeting or you will recognise me!
Old Jun 25, 2010, 10:34 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
My bemusement as to why there was so many stunning looking women in and around the hotel today was answered when the taxi driver told me there is some form of beauty competition on there tonight. Have fun folks....
Old Jun 26, 2010, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
My bemusement as to why there was so many stunning looking women in and around the hotel today was answered when the taxi driver told me there is some form of beauty competition on there tonight. Have fun folks....
Unfortunately for those not present, we have decided that a veil of silence is required and all present have taken a solemn oath of silence.

Thread closed.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 10:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by GoldCircle
we have decided that a veil of silence is required and all present have taken a solemn oath of silence.
As have the trainspotters.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 2:10 pm

Nothing to see here. Move along, now, Ivor.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
I was going to comment but have now had a gagging order placed (not literally but there are men in black coats and sunglasses outside ...).

Here's to the next one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.