Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Stay twice between 6/20 and 8/15/10 and earn 1 or 2 Free Night vouchers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stay twice between 6/20 and 8/15/10 and earn 1 or 2 Free Night vouchers

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by Kohoutek
Elites are limited to 2 vouchers, and a household requirement applies, so no matter what H and W does, collectively only 2 vouchers will be awarded.

Due to BW IT not cross-checking addresses, this may not be true. Shhhh! Please keep this a secret!
No guarantee from The OP that a family will get more than 2 vouchers, as YMMV.

Proceed at your own risk, if it doesn't matter youze having additional BW stays.
Hah, good to know about address cross checking tidbit.

Last edited by arietal; Aug 19, 2010 at 12:00 pm
Old Aug 5, 2010, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by arietal
Hah...
Shut yo mouth, ya hear? (j/k)
Old Aug 10, 2010, 7:33 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I registered for this promo a few weeks as a stay twice, get one night free deal. Then I re-read this thread last week and noticed in post 21 that I could get an additional 1000 AAA miles.

I emailed BW and asked them if they would change my promo registration, so that I would get the extra 1000 AA miles and they changed it for me, even though I have already completed one stay.

I am in a BW tonight as I write this (second stay in two weeks), so if everything goes as I hope I will receive:

1000 AA miles for this promo
500 AA miles for two stays
1000 AAmiles for buying $100 worth BW Travel Cards - which I used for these two stays

So, I will get 2500 AA miles and a free stay - after spending just $150.

That's what I call a good deal!

Thanks to FT for turning me on to all these promos!
Old Aug 18, 2010, 6:43 am

My bonus 1000 miles posted already, plus 250 for the stay. Now I'm just waiting for the bonus miles for the BW travelcards I bought. I understand they come from a separate company andmay take a while to post.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:43 pm

Programs: United: LifetimeGold, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt:Globalist, Hilton:Diamond, IHG:Diamond
Originally Posted by onthego15
My bonus 1000 miles posted already, plus 250 for the stay. Now I'm just waiting for the bonus miles for the BW travelcards I bought. I understand they come from a separate company andmay take a while to post.
How do I know I get the free night award and how to redeem it? I can not find it in my account.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 3:47 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by yang1980
How do I know I get the free night award and how to redeem it? I can not find it in my account.
Did you ever consider reading the first post of this thread started by the OP, Kohoutek?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:56 am
Suspended

My free night voucher arrived in the mail today almost 6 weeks to the day from my last qualifying checkout.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
My free night voucher arrived in the mail today almost 6 weeks to the day from my last qualifying checkout.
My last remaining voucher took a month and a day from checkout - received it a few days ago.

I booked a free night stay before receipt of the voucher, so I'm good to go.

It was a GREAT promo, NJ, n'cest-ce pas?
Old Sep 17, 2010, 5:10 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Kohoutek
My last remaining voucher took a month and a day from checkout - received it a few days ago.

I booked a free night stay before receipt of the voucher, so I'm good to go.

It was a GREAT promo, NJ, n'cest-ce pas?
That it was and that is why I told the agent who booked my free night that they should have more like them!

I should add that my cert was dated 8/23. The agent told me that there had been some laggards and that they are doing a mass maiiing in a couple of days to correct that, so those of you who might not have recieved your free night cert yet, I would watch your mailboxes!

By the way, should we start a thread as to where we booked our free nights?
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
My last check out was 8/9 and I still don't have the voucher

I wish Best Western would just email them to you in a pdf format. When Hilton had their 1 free night voucher for every 4 stays or 10 nights in q1 and q2 they sent you the voucher in an emailed PDF. You got the coupon right away and it was a lot easier to keep track of since you could just save it in your email.

As long as I get the voucher and can use it, I agree it is a great promo
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:46 am

My voucher was waiting for me when I returned from a long trip yesterday. My last stay was Aug. 5.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 6:13 am

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
Are these certs transferrable?
Old Sep 22, 2010, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stallion114
Are these certs transferrable?
YES.

Here's what the voucher states on the back: This voucher is transferable to other persons and can be used at any Best Western hotel in the United States or Canada.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: Hertz and Best Western, a free agent in all other respects
My free night voucher arrived today, finally! 2d stay was 8/15, voucher dated 8/30.

I don't take hotel programs seriously, they just don't work for my style of travel, but I get a number for all of them and get what I can out of it.

I only found this thread because I wasn't sure if I had even qualified.

So my advice to BW is to talk it up, for crying out loud. It's marketing. Shoot me an email telling me I qualified a day after my second stay, the check is in the mail. Make it a party, tell me you love me and want to be with me forever.

But don't promise me a big wet kiss then shut the door on me for a month and a half. I'll pucker up for a Holiday Inn pretty quick.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 10:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Bow Rider
My free night voucher arrived today, finally! 2d stay was 8/15, voucher dated 8/30.

I don't take hotel programs seriously, they just don't work for my style of travel, but I get a number for all of them and get what I can out of it.

I only found this thread because I wasn't sure if I had even qualified.

So my advice to BW is to talk it up, for crying out loud. It's marketing. Shoot me an email telling me I qualified a day after my second stay, the check is in the mail. Make it a party, tell me you love me and want to be with me forever.

But don't promise me a big wet kiss then shut the door on me for a month and a half. I'll pucker up for a Holiday Inn pretty quick.
My last stay was 8/9 and still don't have the voucher. They need to do what hilton does and emial them right away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.