Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High Mileage Vehicles

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2022, 10:41 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Was offered a Hyundai Kona last night with over 50,000mi at SEA. Passed.

The Rogue I took had a dealer sticker on the back, so this is the third car I've had that was bought from a used lot.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 7:23 pm

I'm definitely noticing a trend of used Rogue Sport SUVs lately.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 10:47 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
I'm definitely noticing a trend of used Rogue Sport SUVs lately.
Surprisingly, these are not terrible. I wouldn't refuse one in the future, depending on what else was available. The other options at SEA that night were pretty dismal. I would definitely take one over any Subaru.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2022, 9:47 am

Budget assigned me one in June at DAL for a one-way. SV AWD trim. The gas mileage wasn't good.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:39 pm

Just back from renting in Vancouver international airport and was given a Honda Passport with 62,000 kms on the clock. It was filthy dirty and had 4 bald tyres. I was told that they were waiting to change over to winter tyres on the 1st of October. I obviously complained and after much deliberation they changed me for a new Hyundai Palisade for which I was very happy with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.