Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Status Minimum Miles with Avianca required on Codeshare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2019, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Because I couldn’t find it anywhere in the LifeMiles site I post the question here.
in order to get the Gold Tier with LifeMiles you need top fly a minimum number of miles with Avianca which is 15k at the moment. What I want to know is if I were to book a flight my their codeshare TK and the flight would be on Avianca metal from Bog to JFK on the way to IST, if the flight flown although has a TK number would count as Avianca as it is flown by them? Maybe someone has done codeshares so far nd could tell me if those miles were added or not to the minimum required
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
If it's an Avianca flight (which it must be on AV metal) as well use that flight number and don't take chances. And I guess more than that since even R/T it's hardly 15,000 miles. R/T is not even 1/3 of 15,000 miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.