Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Avianca Brasil multi-city booking possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2018, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G

Hello,
I am trying to book multi-city flights (GRU-SCL, SCL-IGU) but only see the capability of booking a return trip or one way. Any insights whether it's possible to book a multi-city online on the Avianca Brasil website? Thank you in advance.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 5:01 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
GRU-SCL, SCL-IGU can either price itself as a one way (with a long layover in SLC), or as an "Open Jaw" flight.
Since it is fruiltess to try to change the Avianca Website limitations, just use an online travel agency (Expedia, Orbitz, Google flights etc.)

Does Avianca Brasil even fly to Salt lake city? link

Last edited by Tokyoite; Jan 30, 2018 at 5:08 am
Old Jan 30, 2018, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
GRU-SCL, SCL-IGU can either price itself as a one way (with a long layover in SLC), or as an "Open Jaw" flight.
Since it is fruiltess to try to change the Avianca Website limitations, just use an online travel agency (Expedia, Orbitz, Google flights etc.)

Does Avianca Brasil even fly to Salt lake city? link
SCL is Santiago, Chile, not Salt Lake City.
But you're right in that it seem like a lost cause trying to book directly with Avianca Brasil. First time to fly to South America and will have to use one of the OTAs and hope for the best that there will no ticketing issues. Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.