Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

LifeMiles: question about Star Alliance partners chart

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2015, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Hi, guys!

I found "North of South America" zone in the Star Alliance carriers chart (LifeMiles program): https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/inc/starredawards.aspx

What is "Colombia Dom and Peru Dom" mean? And what difference between "Colombia" and "Colombia Dom"?
Old Apr 28, 2015, 4:29 pm

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
I presume it means DOMestic flights within Columbia and within Peru. I am not sure why they needed to separate it out though.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
I presume it means DOMestic flights within Columbia and within Peru. I am not sure why they needed to separate it out though.
Thanks for your answer. I've been thinking about it, but I don't understand how it works. I wrote to customer services LifeMiles, but no answer yet.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:23 pm
Original Poster

The official response from Support LifeMiles:
We would like to inform you that in our Star Alliance chart, the concepts Colombia Dom and Peru Dom are referring to flights within Colombia and Peru (Domestic flights). However, the term Colombia is referring to international flights from or to Colombia in general.

P.S. Thanks, qwertyuiop

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.