Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2012, 10:14 am

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
Store is working for me, so it might be back up. If you have trouble getting, try removing the SESSIONID cookie from shop.lifemiles.com. That has worked for me. There is something screwy about the way the site works with SessionIDs.

It's interesting that there isn't more activity on this thread...good news, perhaps, for those who are waiting in the wings for miles.

I have pending transactions but no actual miles have posted. It's too early. Take a lot of screenshots. I don't think the target will be the airline; it'll be the company running the affiliate network. The fact that the promo continues to live (albeit with some changes in terms, depending on where you look) means that it wasn't a 'mistake'. Also, I don't think this is within the purview of the DOT.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 2:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
Originally Posted by SilverChris
Even if the 250 miles don't post, there still are some pretty good deals for miles in the store.

The best deals i've come across are the "x miles per purchase" merchants, do the math and you'll find that there are a few that work out to be even cheaper than buying miles during the promo.

Bear in mind though, the miles should take many weeks to post.
I agree. If this works out, it winds up being a great promo for the store. . There are a lot of everyday items on there that we could all use. Of course, if they don't make good on their offer it will just be another shopping portal leaving a sour taste in my mouth (I'm looking @ you, CarterAA).
Old Oct 25, 2012, 2:12 pm

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
The bonus miles weren't supposed to post until around 45 days anyways. Until that time comes there's not much we can do.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: UA1k; Bonvoy Titanium; Hilton Gold; IHG Gold; AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by SilverChris
Even if the 250 miles don't post, there still are some pretty good deals for miles in the store.

The best deals i've come across are the "x miles per purchase" merchants, do the math and you'll find that there are a few that work out to be even cheaper than buying miles during the promo.

Bear in mind though, the miles should take many weeks to post.
Some suggestions for the ones cheaper than buying miles please?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 12:22 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Anybody have any transactions from E-books or Itunes post in their e-store profile.... it's been a few weeks for me since I made a few small purchases but nothing in my history is showing as a purchase.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 1:00 pm

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others

Nope! Only my petsmart purchases posted! Still waiting for my pts for the free news magazines
Old Nov 1, 2012, 7:43 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
Originally Posted by flo_147
my petsmart purchases posted!
What did you buy from Petsmart and when? My donations from October 13 are still showing as "Pending" and the Days to Posting column is blank. Anyone else have any positive data points to share?

xlax
Old Nov 1, 2012, 9:44 pm

Nope! Only my petsmart purchases posted! Still waiting for my pts for the free news magazines
Base points or bonus?
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
Originally Posted by yerffej201
Base points or bonus?
both! Petsmart is still pending n magazineline hasnt posted so far :s
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:59 pm

Nice to know it's being honoured.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 6:06 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
So there WILL be 250 miles for us after all?
Old Nov 2, 2012, 7:35 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
I'm not sure what you mean. Has it posted or it is pending? Sorry if I am misunderstanding your posts.

xlax
Old Nov 2, 2012, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
My Petsmart, E-books, E-bags and Go Daddy are all still showing as pending but Petsmart has no "average days to posting".
Old Nov 3, 2012, 9:14 am

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Tiki
My Petsmart, E-books, E-bags and Go Daddy are all still showing as pending but Petsmart has no "average days to posting".
Yeah, drugstore.com (and I presume, petsmart, although I didn't order from them) are not going to shows 'days to posting' because they were pulled from the mall. The day after that happened, all 'days to posting' times were cut from the site.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 9:39 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by yerffej201
Nice to know it's being honoured.
That's being very optimistic.... pending is only the first step in getting the base miles to credit. Also necessary for getting the bonus, but in no way does it say anything that you will get the bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.