Community
Wiki Posts
Search

request missing miles on *A

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2012, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
request missing miles on *A

Anyone have experience?

I checked their website, they only mentioned to contact their office, nothing else.

Any email I should send my request?

Thanks
Old Aug 14, 2014, 7:44 am

Programs: VS, CO, BA
Am I correct in thinking you can only claim missing miles for Avianca flights and not other Star Alliance carriers?

'Retroactive credit for flights in affiliated or participant Airlines is not permitted, or for any kind of transaction with the affiliated or participant businesses or entities carried before the member enrolled the program' makes me think I am stuffed if the miles haven't posted!
Old Aug 16, 2014, 12:34 pm

having the same question. How can I accumulate UA flights on AV lifemiles?
Old Aug 16, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: AV,ST,OW Gold, Marriott Gold
if you have your LM account, just put you AV lifemiles number before checking in in any *A member, or when doing online check in. Lifemiles should post in your AV account. If not, you have to call them and they will ask you to feed them segment by segment and give them your eticket number. But it works. No worries.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 10:21 pm

that is so dumb to have to call them. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.