Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Does Taca Domestic Business give access to lounges in Lima and Cuzco?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2012, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing a Cuzco-Lima-Chiclayo business class flights with Taca, but not too sure if such flights with connection in Lima will give me access to airport lounges both in Cuzco (pre-departure) and Lima (6 hour layover). Taca's own website is pretty useless when it comes to lounge access...Does anyone have experience on Taca's domestic business class?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old Oct 5, 2012, 11:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP
you will receive a paper invitation for the VIP Lounge in LIM during check-in at the ticket counter......
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:41 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by jammanxc
you will receive a paper invitation for the VIP Lounge in LIM during check-in at the ticket counter......
Do you have recent experiences with domestic business class? Based on taca.com they have only international lounge which you are unable access....
http://www.taca.com/eng/syi/aii/aiiviplou.asp?id=24#

The lounge at Cuzco accepts only PP,Diners & cash.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 5:59 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by miikkak
Do you have recent experiences with domestic business class?
Flying C from LIM to CUZ is pleasant with TACA business class, try to sit on the left side.

I did look for (also on the terminal map) and did not see any lounge in the domestic departures part of LIM airport. The lounges located in the roofless courtyards of the international terminal are quite nice but after immigration.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 6:59 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by behuman
Flying C from LIM to CUZ is pleasant with TACA business class, try to sit on the left side.

I did look for (also on the terminal map) and did not see any lounge in the domestic departures part of LIM airport. The lounges located in the roofless courtyards of the international terminal are quite nice but after immigration.
That's my point. There is a domestic lounge (Caral?) but it's only accesible with PP&cash unless something has changed recently. By the way, is same food still served in domestic C&Y?
Old Sep 9, 2013, 10:12 pm

Programs: LX, BA, SQ, MH
Originally Posted by miikkak
That's my point. There is a domestic lounge (Caral?) but it's only accesible with PP&cash unless something has changed recently. By the way, is same food still served in domestic C&Y?
Hi, can anyone provide some insights on the above? Does TACA offer lounge access for domestic Business class or not? I would be interested to know for Lima and Cusco. I also have a PP so it would not be an issue to enter the lounges but still it would be good to know.

Also what kind of food is offered in C for a flight LIM-CUZ-LIM departing at 11AM and 1.30PM respectively.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.