Wiki Posts
Search

Does my Asiana Mileage expire?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2008, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Asiana Silver, Asiana Credit Card
Does my Asiana Mileage expire?

I'm trying to find it but is it true my mileage won't expire for 5 years as a Silver member?
Old Jul 28, 2008, 8:32 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by easy2putt
I'm trying to find it but is it true my mileage won't expire for 5 years as a Silver member?
From what I understand and what has been discussed here, any miles earned prior to November 1, 2008 will not expire. However, anything earned after that will expire in 5 years for all nonelites (ie: Silver) and 7 years for all elites. The question I had and it's still not clear is what happens if the miles were earned as an elite but one loses status after say 4 years or if one becomes an elite after earning the miles say 4 years ago.

LAX
Old Jul 29, 2008, 10:09 pm

How's the expiration thing supposed to work if a flight causes your mileage balance to go to 41,000 or something like that and triggers an upgrade from Silver to Gold? Then are the last 1000 miles valid for 7 years or all 41k miles or none of the 41k miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.