Custom Tailors Manila

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Custom Tailors Manila

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2005, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Life Time Gold, AA Exec Plat, UA Premier Platinum, *A Gold, SPG Gold
Custom Tailors Manila

I am looking for quality custom-made suits and shirts for myself and my fiance. Any suggestions for affordable, good craftmanship with a wide range of materials? In either Pasay or Makati?

What's the average range for a shirt? suit? I spoke to the tailor at the Peninsula and they said about $40 for a shirt...safe to assume then that that's the high end?

Thanks!
Old Nov 12, 2005, 5:07 pm

Programs: BA GfL
There's also a tailor at Makati Shangri-La Hotel. I haven't used it but the selection of materials is quite good. $40 is about right for a made-to-measure shirt; I get my shirts made in Bangkok. Remember you pay for the material (usually imported from Europe) rather than labor, so high-quality materials will cost more.
Old Nov 15, 2005, 4:58 am

if you're feeling adventurous, you can get *really* cheap materials in Divisoria, if you know where to look. As for a tailor, I can't think of one that I'd actually recommend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.