Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Focus Travel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2004, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

China Focus Travel

We are are traveling this Fall to China with China Focus Travel (via Air China out of SFO); would appreciate any comments, tips, or suggestions with either China Focus Travel (services, hotels, tours, etc., and/or Air China (CA).
Old Jun 24, 2004, 2:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL MP, AAdvantage,WN RR
What is your iitinerary? I may have suggestion for you. Go to website:

If you have not booked the trip

This travel agent provides top rated China tour
http://www.ritztours.net

This is also a very good one

http://www.lassentours.com

Some other people suggesting Chinafocus, strange enough, Chinafocus does not ad in Chinese media.

Last edited by yosemite1225; Jun 27, 2004 at 1:55 pm
Old Jun 25, 2004, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Our stops include: Beijing, Wuhan, Yichang, Yangtze, Chongqing, Xi'an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Shanghai - 21 days.
Old Jun 26, 2004, 12:09 am

Well, I'm not sure what the services out of the US would like with Air China since I'm here based in Australia. However, I do tend to know that you should have some pretty reasonable experiences aboard your flights with Air China, although they are not very upmarket, but it is a quite alright carrier to fly with.
Old Jun 27, 2004, 11:51 am

I took the 12-day China Focus tour about 5 years ago. For the very reasonable price - I was very, very happy with the tour. Air China was OK, no problems. All hotels on the tour were Holiday Inn/Hilton quality. You had tour activities every day, and all were well organized and on schedule, with knowledgeable tour guides. All meals were provided, mostly 'family-style', and always with a large selection to choose from. Granted, most of these meals were catered towards the 'tourists', but still were very good. You will do a lot of walking, so bring good walking shoes!!! The temples and shrines are huge, and of course walking on the Great Wall.
Have a wonderful trip!!! ^
Old Jun 27, 2004, 1:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL MP, AAdvantage,WN RR
Originally Posted by Georgie
Our stops include: Beijing, Wuhan, Yichang, Yangtze, Chongqing, Xi'an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Shanghai - 21 days.
Beijing,Xi'an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Shanghai are the best places to visit, because those are best places in China. Wuhan, Yichang, Chongqing are merely the byproducts when you head to see Yangtze River(The best part
for people to see is from Chongqing to Yichang)

You will have very good time there.

AirChina is ok, remember if you want to accumulate your frequent flight miles, you are able to get 70%Unite MileagePlus miles when fly AirChina to and from SFO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.