Will I get to Bali…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will I get to Bali…

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by oblisk
Does anyone have any recommended travel Insurance providers for the Indonesian requirement? The Thailand forum has a bunch of recommendations for the Thailand insurance requirement.
The one welcometobali.com references is Jaga Wisata: ttps://www.jagawisata.com/COVID19.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 6:43 pm

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
Originally Posted by Cris
The one welcometobali.com references is Jaga Wisata: ttps://www.jagawisata.com/COVID19.
https://kemlu.go.id/bern/en/news/178...on-30-may-2022
See point 2 of the list, showing insurance policy with COVID-19 mention is no longer required, then if you need an insurance for your peace of mind that's another story.
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by BobFF68
https://kemlu.go.id/bern/en/news/178...on-30-may-2022
See point 2 of the list, showing insurance policy with COVID-19 mention is no longer required, then if you need an insurance for your peace of mind that's another story.
I hadn't heard that, but are you sure that's not simply stating you don't need to show proof on arrival?

For VOA, this list was updated on 5/23/2022 and states that it's still required. Also referenced here.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Things have changed considerably in the last few weeks. We arrived at CGK over 2 weeks ago, and maybe a minute was spent on Covid documentation.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 6:41 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
I hadn't heard that, but are you sure that's not simply stating you don't need to show proof on arrival?

For VOA, this list was updated on 5/23/2022 and states that it's still required. Also referenced here.
My wife and I arrived in Bali yesterday. Before immigration, there was a “health registration” of sorts. Simply looked at the verified digital copies of our Covid-19 vaccinations that we showed via our phones. Maybe 3mins, 5 tops. And I think we were the slow ones? Not a peep about insurance at either the “health registration” or immigration; we had decided to come without the recommended jagawisata cover, relying on our cheaper Aviva single trip travel insurance that had a more generous Covid cover.
355F1 and j.king like this.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 10:54 am

Programs: UA
Health insurance is no longer needed for foreigners entering Indonesia. The official word will be posted in the next few days.
karenkay likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 4:37 am

I've lost track at this point. What requirements are there for foreigners into Bali?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 5:24 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by FlyingSloth
I've lost track at this point. What requirements are there for foreigners into Bali?
You need to be fully vaccinated (two shots). The option to quarantine instead of vaccination is only for Indonesian residents. You need to buy a VOA if your country is on that list. No test required, no insurance required.
FlyingSloth likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 12:58 pm

How does the PeduliLindungi app work? I registered and entered all of my information last week but I still can't pull up my vaccine certificate in the app. Is the requirement to have a valid certificate or just have a profile created for each traveler?

Last edited by Cris; Jun 16, 2022 at 2:36 pm
Old Jun 16, 2022, 9:41 pm

How does the PeduliLindungi app work? I registered and entered all of my information last week but I still can't pull up my vaccine certificate in the app. Is the requirement to have a valid certificate or just have a profile created for each traveler?
In the end, we only created our respective profiles. Didn't bother uploading the certs. Nor was the app needed for immigration and our activities: resort, beach, warungs. We didn't visit malls and what not so I don't know if the app was necessary for such entries. Departing Bali, the airport didn't require use of the app for entry into the terminal so I doubt if it was necessary for other buildings.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 11:17 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
I've done the same on the app (more than two weeks ago) as well as upload my documents (vaccinated and boosted with QR Code) to the https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in link over a week ago. I have still not received verification yet. I trust bringing hard copies of my documents will suffice.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 11:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Just download the app and create a profile. Don't bother uploading your vaccination certificate but bring the one from your country.

Last year they still check the app at a lot of places, now only the police asked me once during a mass control on the road.
SullyofDoha likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
I've done the same on the app (more than two weeks ago) as well as upload my documents (vaccinated and boosted with QR Code) to the https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in link over a week ago. I have still not received verification yet. I trust bringing hard copies of my documents will suffice.
According to an acquaintance who visited prior to the lifting of pre-departure testing and did the whole nine yards of uploading etc, it could take as long as a week (5/6 working days) to get the verification email from the Ministry of Health (Kemkes). Since then and based on my trip last week, I wouldn't bother uploading. Hard copies should suffice. Digital copies on our phones worked for us. The young lady processing us at arrrival didn't even bother scanning the verification QR codes on our digital copies.
SullyofDoha likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 11:26 am

Programs: EK
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
i've had the same issues, uploaded on vaks 2x and waited a week both times, never transferred to the app. at this point, i'll just bring my card with me.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Just finished a week in Bali. Purchased Jaga Wisata with the help of my hotel. Was never checked. Downloaded that app, never transferred any information over, was never asked to scan anything. Checked my vaccination cert and that was it.
SullyofDoha likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.