Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

CGK to SEL (ICN/GMP) best business/first class award deal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA++

Hello,

Can anyone recommend best award deals to redeem for this trip? I have AA, United, Chase, Amex, citi, Marriott, Alaska, etc.

Thanks
Old Nov 15, 2019, 6:34 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
I'm only familiair with *A rewards. UA would be 90,000 miles, AC would be 80,000 miles round trip.
You can transfer 20,000 Marriot for 25,000 Aeroplan, so 3 transfers of 60 K plus one of 5 K ( total 65 K MR) would get you 80 K Aeroplan.
You could then book any of SQ, BR, or OZ. In my experience, these rewards are fairly easy to get, but of course the usual caveat applies:
Make sure space is available before you transfer your miles.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 8:02 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
You could try redeeming on JAL through Alaska, that would be 25,000 miles one way in Business. 50k for the return. I believe that might be the best deal in terms of mileage required.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.