Wiki Posts
Search

Manila Hotel Recommendation for Family

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2019, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
Manila Hotel Recommendation for Family

Can anyone recommend a good family hotel in Manila? I will be travelling there with my partner and our 4 year old son. Previously we have stayed at the Conrad which we liked as it is convenient for the Mall of Asia and also has a nice swimming pool with a good children's section. Unfortunately it is fully booked when we want to be there.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by Lobster
Can anyone recommend a good family hotel in Manila? I will be travelling there with my partner and our 4 year old son. Previously we have stayed at the Conrad which we liked as it is convenient for the Mall of Asia and also has a nice swimming pool with a good children's section. Unfortunately it is fully booked when we want to be there.
What locations are you looking at and price? I stayed at the Solaire which is a pretty nice hotel but it's further away from a lot of things (like you can just get to the Mall of Asia very easily).

Northern winter it seemed almost empty.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA-Plat, UA-MM, Hertz PC, HH, APEC ABTC
Sofitel. Also near MoA. And the pool ROCKS!!
gilbertaue and jeffrocowboy like this.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SQTraveller
What locations are you looking at and price? I stayed at the Solaire which is a pretty nice hotel but it's further away from a lot of things (like you can just get to the Mall of Asia very easily).

Northern winter it seemed almost empty.
Location can be anywhere in Manila, I have various things I need to do in Manila which unfortunately are located in different locations, so no matter where I stay I will be spending a lot of time stuck in a taxi.

My budget is up to around p12000 a night
Old Sep 15, 2019, 3:03 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Personally, I would consider the Makati / Greenbelt area - that's were I typically stay. Partner can go about his work business, and I have lots of options to fill in time. Including a couple of active parks for a little run outside (when I can be bothered).

But sorry, can't help with hotels as we AirBNB. But there are good options there too.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA-Plat, UA-MM, Hertz PC, HH, APEC ABTC
In makati, the Peninsula is lovely.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 4:37 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Originally Posted by tvhead
Sofitel. Also near MoA. And the pool ROCKS!!
agree it is a fantastic, if often busy, pool

and Spiral buffet is fabulous
Old Sep 21, 2019, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions. The Peninsula does look nice and it is offering some good rates. The Sofitel also looks good especially the pool that looks ideal for my son
Old Sep 28, 2019, 4:01 pm

Decided to book one of the newly renovated rooms at the Peninsula while transiting to Amanpulo. Seems to be the best option in Manila, and the prices are insanely cheap.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 10:21 am

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Look at the New World Manila Hotel on the Green Belt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.