Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

2 weeks itinerary for Indonesia,Bali, East Java.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Tour and travel

We are planning to visit Indonesia. Can anyone help us making a list of visiting places in Bali and East Java particularly.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 6:41 am

Can't really tell for sure unless you mention what kind of destination you are looking for: mountains, beaches, underwater activities, cultural, nightlife, etc

Well the basic trails of East Java would be:
start on Banyuwangi (Baluran nat park, Green bay, Mt. Ijen) and end on Malang (Mt. Bromo).

Best to enter Mt. Bromo from Probolinggo, though.

As for Bali personally I like Menjangan Island (underwater) and Kintamani highlands (Mt. Batur)
Old Apr 30, 2018, 12:15 pm

Indonesia is a big place. My suggestion is to not cover to many places or only stick to Bali if a first timer.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: most of them
two weeks is more than enough time for Bali and other places.

I did Jogjakrata (or Yogyakarta depending on who is spelling it) along with Bali for a 2 weeks or so visit. Jogja is home to places like Borobudur and Prambanan temple complexes. But if you're not into the whole temple thing it might not be so worthwhile. The flight from DPS to JOG is only about an hour. I would check out the Trip Report forum. I know I wrote one a few years ago and there are others.

Plenty of resources on the web too like wikitravel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.