Wiki Posts
Search

Cambodia Angor Air and VISA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2014, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
Cambodia Angor Air and VISA

I just booked a flight on their website using my American VISA credit card. It went as far as the VISA Verification and would not go through. I tried several times and had the same problem. I called VISA and they could not find even the attempt at the charge. I told them about the Verification, and they straightened that out and it worked. So if you have problems call VISA and they can clear it up. It seems like you cannot do this on your own on the airline website, but it can be done.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by TonyBurr
I just booked a flight on their website using my American VISA credit card. It went as far as the VISA Verification and would not go through. I tried several times and had the same problem. I called VISA and they could not find even the attempt at the charge. I told them about the Verification, and they straightened that out and it worked. So if you have problems call VISA and they can clear it up. It seems like you cannot do this on your own on the airline website, but it can be done.
Or use MasterCard... it goes through wihtout a hitch.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I paid also several times on their website with my Visa card (including recently) and never had any issue, including during the "Verified by Visa" step.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 4:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I paid also several times on their website with my Visa card (including recently) and never had any issue, including during the "Verified by Visa" step.
Believe I posted in another thread that my two tries with a VISA were met with an error but the MC attempt went through easily.

Ah, consistency.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.