Vietnam Visa Pricing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vietnam Visa Pricing

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2013, 1:03 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Premier, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, HH Gold
I used the Visa on arrival this winter and it was quick ans painless and I was able to pick up the visa sticker within 10 minutes. If you forget your passport sized photos they will take you picture for you for $5US.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 12:17 pm

Programs: MPC GO
VoA can be hit and miss IMO.

I've used the service 4 times and only once did I have to wait less than 20 minutes. All other times I had to wait close to an hour. Last time I did it, by the time I had gotten thru Immigration in HCMC, my bags had already been taken off of the belt and lined up by the unclaimed luggage area.

If you're not in a rush and don't mind the wait, I would say go for it as the service is a lot cheaper than getting the Visa before.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 1:52 pm

Don't know anything about the VOA.

But I would definitely call Viet Nam SF consulate visa line and ask the price. It seem to change upwards each year and "they" refuse to publish it on their website.

I'd suggest getting the loose-leaf visa instead of mailing in your passport (unless you can drop it off in SF) because I'm scared of losing the passport.

http://vietnamembassy-usa.org/servic...cation-process

Check.. .but you'll need two photos, a photo copy of your passport and return, prepaid mail envelope.

Last two years, we'd picked up the visa in BKK for about the same price (but same day) as mailing out from ORD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.