Wiki Posts
Search

Car Service in DPS?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2013, 4:23 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Car Service in DPS?

I'll be going to Bali in a few weeks. Arriving mid-afternoon on the CX flight from HKG.

I've heard that the airport can be a crowded mess and it's best to pre-arrange a car service for your arrival.

Does anyone have a service they could recommend?

Thanks!
Old May 25, 2013, 9:51 am

DPS was extremely crowded (at about 7:30pm) when we arrived. We had booked the airport VIP service through the Four Seasons, Jimbaran Bay. We were met as we exited the jetway, then handed over to another person who handled our immigration, customs and baggage and then we were handed over to our driver. The entire process took us less than 10 minutes. The cost, if I remember was total about $80 for two people....and well worth it after a 30+ hour trip! I believe many of the hotels in Bali offer this or similar kinds of service. I did see a long line of what seemed to be readily available taxis. Our departure late afternoon was somewhat busy, but security and immigration was easy and fast....and we did that on our own. Hope this helps. Have a great trip! We loved Bali!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.