Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Wow ! Now we have an Argentinian forum!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wow ! Now we have an Argentinian forum!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2006, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, Alaska MVP 75
Thumbs up Wow ! Now we have an Argentinian forum!!

I was checking FT today while I saw this new forum. It made my day. I was born and raised in BsAs but since March 2000 I live in Alexandria, VA.
I really hope people keep asking questions and getting answers trough this site. I also hope Argentina keeps growing in terms of tourism since it is a really nice country with great people (we have some bad ones too ) and a lot of things to offer for all the visitors that go there every year.
I also want to thank Gaucho100k for his efforts in trying to answer every question asked and his willingness to help people from all over the world when they are planning their next visit to Argentina.
Cheers to this new forum and to all the people who visit our country every year to enjoy a great asado with an excellent vino tinto.
Salud y buen viaje!!!!

Angel
Old Oct 26, 2006, 8:58 am
Suspended

I'll just tack onto this thread my introduction. I will be checking this forum a lot as my DH and I will be spending April-June of this year in BA. I am going to grad school in California in the fall and leaving my job in Michigan at the end of March, so this time is an eagerly anticipated "trial retirement." Our only goal is to learn Spanish and have fun.

We picked BA largely because of the cost, safety and the fact that it seems easy to get an apartment for 3 months. Plus, DH is relaly into rock music and it seems to have a good music scene. I am very excited to learn from the people on this forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.