Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Okay, now for the REAL topic: Cosmetic Surgery in BsAs

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2006, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Okay, now for the REAL topic: Cosmetic Surgery in BsAs

Let's talk about it: what does it cost, where do you go, which are the good hospitals, the whole deal.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Rita
Old Nov 11, 2006, 12:44 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
You dont go to a hospital. You go see a good surgeon, who has his/her private practice. You then may be operated on at a hospětal, although most best "butchers" have their own facilities. Prices are a fraction of what it will cost you in any G7 nation, and the MDs here are just as good (if not better). The list of G7 nationals coming down here for a nip & tuck is moving like the Energizer bunny.

I have as a client (he is a serious wine collector) one of Argentina´s best plastic surgeons... PM me if you want more details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.