Wiki Posts
Search

600 international pax per day at EZE

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2021, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
600 international pax per day at EZE

Today's big rumour is that only 600 international passengers will be allowed to arrive each day at Ezeiza. That's a reduction from 2,000.

It might be a decree , it might be an administrative measure.

No one knows

Its a disaster no matter the way they dress it up.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 5:48 am
Original Poster

According to INFOBAE , the new rule takes effect on Monday.

https://www.infobae.com/politica/202...n-600-por-dia/
Old Jun 26, 2021, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
These "few weeks at a time with almost no notice" decrees over the past 15 months have appeared to accomplish an excellent job at keeping COVID rates low in La Argentina.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Eastbay1K , if you pay attention to Albertos press conferences, you will realize that all the 90,000 deaths are the fault of Mauricio Macri.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by malagajohn
Eastbay1K , if you pay attention to Albertos press conferences, you will realize that all the 90,000 deaths are the fault of Mauricio Macri.
I have intentionally not paid attention. After all, why would I want to know that Macri was the brainchild behind opening up the border to arrivals from Brazil. Perhaps he is the silent owner of some Cachaca Sabor Hydroxychloroquine Seltzer company. Just add a dash of Fernet and you will have a Kir Porteño, so delicious that I just threw up a little bit in my mouth just posting this!
Old Jun 26, 2021, 5:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Its a disaster no matter the way they dress it up.
Just another one to add to the very long list.....at least the booze and fags are cheap.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 3:57 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Just another one to add to the very long list.....at least the booze and fags are cheap.
Hiddy... my dear friend - please remember that Reserva San Juan and that other cheap plonk you drink will end up costing more than Petrus and Cristal. Imagine the bills for a liver transplant.....

HIDDY likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 4:02 pm

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Back on Topic... the 600 pax per day madness is now in full force. Things are crazy for residents wanting to get back into the Country. Its all a joke... these K bozos are a disgrace - on all fronts. They continue to blame their blunders on others and at the same time continue to buy useless vaccines from the Chinese and the Russians. As posted above... their only punch line is that its all Macri's fault. The saddest of all things is that 30% of the population here actually believes the BS the K Trolls tell them on social media and on the K affiliated TV channels and radio stations..... its all a massive propaganda scheme that Stalin and Goebbels would be very proud of. For those that dont know, I am a native Argentina and it pains me to say/write this... but it is the (sad) truth.

It remains to be seen how long the K regime will be able to keep up the 600 per day inflow at EZE.. there are currently pressures to have them allow influx of international flights into other large international airports like Cordoba or Mendoza.

Stay tuned for more info... this is a developing story.
HIDDY likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Back on Topic... the 600 pax per day madness is now in full force. Things are crazy for residents wanting to get back into the Country. Its all a joke... these K bozos are a disgrace - on all fronts. They continue to blame their blunders on others and at the same time continue to buy useless vaccines from the Chinese and the Russians. As posted above... their only punch line is that its all Macri's fault. The saddest of all things is that 30% of the population here actually believes the BS the K Trolls tell them on social media and on the K affiliated TV channels and radio stations..... its all a massive propaganda scheme that Stalin and Goebbels would be very proud of. For those that dont know, I am a native Argentina and it pains me to say/write this... but it is the (sad) truth.

It remains to be seen how long the K regime will be able to keep up the 600 per day inflow at EZE.. there are currently pressures to have them allow influx of international flights into other large international airports like Cordoba or Mendoza.

Stay tuned for more info... this is a developing story.
Guess I will be going the longggg way to get to São Paulo for work vía Frankfurt 😅
Old Jun 30, 2021, 6:59 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 4mm / Free Agent / GE / Secret Handshake
A couple of days ago, I read in Clarin or LN, that the 600 inflow is a combined count among EZE, AEP, San Fernando and Buquebus. That can't be right, otherwise planes will be only a quarter full, at best. How do they account for cargo planes and sea ships crew? Freaking, unreal, incompetent, korrupt government...
Old Jun 30, 2021, 3:18 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I would assume crew members aren’t counted toward that incoming 600 limit.

With the 600 daily limit on international arrival passengers, have any of the airlines jacked up the price of tickets to try to extract as much money as they can out of the 600 passengers most desperate to get into Argentina and willing and able to pay for it?
Old Jul 1, 2021, 2:33 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I would assume crew members aren’t counted toward that incoming 600 limit.

With the 600 daily limit on international arrival passengers, have any of the airlines jacked up the price of tickets to try to extract as much money as they can out of the 600 passengers most desperate to get into Argentina and willing and able to pay for it?
not sure about inbound as many may be passengers whose original flight canceled but outbound is astronomical, and you can forget about any award space being opened up by these airlines 💰
Old Jul 1, 2021, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
not sure about inbound as many may be passengers whose original flight canceled but outbound is astronomical, and you can forget about any award space being opened up by these airlines 💰
Prices for outbound are currently VERY VERY volatile. Ive been monitoring AA fares almost on a daily basis and have actually been seeing some very attractive Main Cabin Fares and even a few discounted Business fares that are very good deals - provided you are somewhat flexible on dates and are able to plan ahead. Best prices are avoiding the direct EZE to MIA flight which has the highest possible demand... those having to end up in MIA are best served going through DFW - which isnt a bad idea if you have a decent lounge to crash while in Dallas and can use the extra mileage/segment. Just for reference, an EZE-DFW-MIA and return booked in I Class was to be had for under $2150, not a bad deal in my view.
Brandinho1 and GUWonder like this.
Old Jul 1, 2021, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Prices for outbound are currently VERY VERY volatile. Ive been monitoring AA fares almost on a daily basis and have actually been seeing some very attractive Main Cabin Fares and even a few discounted Business fares that are very good deals - provided you are somewhat flexible on dates and are able to plan ahead. Best prices are avoiding the direct EZE to MIA flight which has the highest possible demand... those having to end up in MIA are best served going through DFW - which isnt a bad idea if you have a decent lounge to crash while in Dallas and can use the extra mileage/segment. Just for reference, an EZE-DFW-MIA and return booked in I Class was to be had for under $2150, not a bad deal in my view.
Thats an excellent price
Old Jul 1, 2021, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thats an excellent price
I booked an October round trip on AA a couple weeks ago (SFO/DFW/EZE) for a few dollars north of $2000 (and then received an AX credit of $200!)

For the same days of travel, on MIA/EZE (there aren't any I seats) the lowest RT pricing on AA is $4880.25.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.