Aerolineas Argentina to operate 9 flights weekly to Miami in june

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2021, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Aerolineas Argentina to operate 9 flights weekly to Miami in june

https://www.aviacionline.com/2021/05...-vuelos-miami/
Old May 29, 2021, 6:52 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Are all these one way? Strictly for people fleeing the CFdeK economic dictatorship? Or for flying stock certificates to the NYSE?
Old May 29, 2021, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by spainflyer
Are all these one way? Strictly for people fleeing the CFdeK economic dictatorship? Or for flying stock certificates to the NYSE?
Vaccination travel. Plus probably more than a few bringing USD$9999 out of the country.
Old May 30, 2021, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spainflyer
Some people are actually coming back.....
Old May 30, 2021, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Vaccination travel. Plus probably more than a few bringing USD$9999 out of the country.
Vaccination travel has pùshed ticket prices up to over USD 2000 round trip in coach. Normally you would be paying around 700 / 800 at this time of year
Old May 30, 2021, 8:51 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 4mm / Free Agent / GE / Secret Handshake
and I am willing to bet that a LOT LOT more than USD$9999 (minor appropriate fees, aka coimas) go in the AR planes to Russia to pick up vaccines. good initial step for money laundering.... Why do you think Argentines like crisp new 100 dollar bills for?
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:52 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by malagajohn
Vaccination travel has pùshed ticket prices up to over USD 2000 round trip in coach. Normally you would be paying around 700 / 800 at this time of year
It depends on how ahead you can plan your travel, and if you are willing to fly via DFW or JFK. The MIA direct flight is always the most expensive.... no need to pay silly fares if you have some schedule flexibility.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:56 am

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Indeed.... a lot of CoVid travel and plenty of FinCen 105 Forms being filled out. On today's AA996 going into DFW, I had to go through Secondary Customs inspection because of my 3 cases of wine samples, there were 3 people in line waiting for a FinCen "trained" officer to be able to process their forms. No need to be a Nobel Laureate to understand what this all means for the medium term value of the Peso.......
Old Jun 7, 2021, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
No need to be a Nobel Laureate to understand what this all means for the medium term value of the Peso.......
It means my next bottle (or make that my first, actually) of Reserva San Juan will cost me seventy-nine United States Cents. Trip to the clinica afterward? Priceless!
catmndu likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 10:29 pm

It means my next bottle (or make that my first, actually) of Reserva San Juan will cost me seventy-nine United States Cents. Trip to the clinica afterward? Priceless!
Reserva San Juan.... ah yes, thats the stuff that is similar to what Doctors give you to chug down before you are scheduled for a Colonoscopy....... great stuff !!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.