Wiki Posts
Search

Flights in June

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2021, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Flights in June

Flights authorized in June , the list so far.

https://www.aviacionline.com/2021/05...rizados-junio/
Old May 29, 2021, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
My June southbound was axed yesterday, a day after I spent nearly 90 minutes on the phone with AM because of a severe (but not canceled) schedule change where they wouldn't give me credit, nor cancel/change w/o a fee, except for modifying my flights within the original date range.
Old May 29, 2021, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by malagajohn
Flights authorized in June , the list so far.

https://www.aviacionline.com/2021/05...rizados-junio/
Thanks for posting, I just sent that to a friend whom is currently in Buenos Aires with a mid June flight on American back to the USA
Old May 29, 2021, 7:31 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
My June southbound was axed yesterday, a day after I spent nearly 90 minutes on the phone with AM because of a severe (but not canceled) schedule change where they wouldn't give me credit, nor cancel/change w/o a fee, except for modifying my flights within the original date range.
Looks like AM will run once a week ( Saturday’s)

Old May 30, 2021, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
American looks like getting a good deal as Fernandez and Fernandez want Aerolineas to fly to the Staes and make money for a change.

Other airlines wont get the same treatment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.