Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When to book flight from RDU to EZE?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:27 am
Original Poster

When to book flight from RDU to EZE?

I will be traveling from RDU to EZE on/around April 18, 2019 and staying for about a week.

What time of year is best to search/buy airfare in terms of price? I've been told to wait until after Christmas and possibly the New Year.

Any other travel advice is welcomed such as the best airlines to travel with or layovers/routes to take.

THANK YOU!
Old Oct 7, 2018, 9:46 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

When it’s not high season, buying way in advance tends to cost more. For April, Booking around Easter / Semana Santa might be one of those high deman rimes where lower fares get snapped up in advance - precisely the time you’re looking at flying.

American Airlines has a minihub at RDU, and has several flights to EZE as easy connections.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 5:34 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Easter Sunday falls on April 21st - so you should expect higher than normal demand for your travelling dates.
HIDDY likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.