Old Mar 12, 2014, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
New American Express Centurion Lounge at EZE

The new lounge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J7azs3N2N4
Old Mar 12, 2014, 2:15 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Thanks for reporting this.....
Old Mar 12, 2014, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, US Air, UR, Hilton, PC
Was just there 10 days ago. It's really nice, but completely packed. Great food and drink offers, including Freddo ice cream bars.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 3:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by mccomb
Was just there 10 days ago. It's really nice, but completely packed. Great food and drink offers, including Freddo ice cream bars.
Therein lies the problem.
It doesn't matter how nice a lounge is, if they're packed, they're useless for relaxing in.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 3:51 pm

Yeah, we had to wait a bit for a spot for 3 to sit down. I also got to check out the Amex Centurion Lounge at DFW, and that was by far the best lounge I've been to. Unfortunately I did not have time to take advantage of the free massage, facial or manicure there.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:47 pm

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Therein lies the problem.
It doesn't matter how nice a lounge is, if they're packed, they're useless for relaxing in.
Hmmmm... not a people person eh....?
Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:52 pm

Yeah, we had to wait a bit for a spot for 3 to sit down. I also got to check out the Amex Centurion Lounge at DFW, and that was by far the best lounge I've been to. Unfortunately I did not have time to take advantage of the free massage, facial or manicure there.
Wow... Have you been to the ChangI SQ F lounge or to the CX lounge in HKG....?..It would be an interesting. Comparison.....
Old Mar 12, 2014, 8:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Hmmmm... not a people person eh....?
Depends on the people.

I just think busy lounges negates any advantage of having access to one. All very well having nice food and drink but if you can't find a seat to eat and drink in peace then you might as well be out in the public areas.
For example the TAM GRU lounge is a fine lounge when empty but when full is a horrid overheated hell hole. Another I remember was at FCO flying back to EZE. The AZ lounge was standing room only so the wife and I about turned and found a quiet seating area near the gate where we waited for boarding time.
Old Mar 13, 2014, 2:44 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY
Depends on the people.
^
Old Apr 11, 2014, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Anybody know what the guest rules are for the new Centurion lounge at EZE? In the US, Centurion lounges allow for immediately family or 2 companions.

However, this website says that guests over the age of 16 are $50. No complimentary adult guest?

http://www.thecenturionlounge.com.ar/the-centurion.html
Old Apr 11, 2014, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by upinsmoke
Anybody know what the guest rules are for the new Centurion lounge at EZE? In the US, Centurion lounges allow for immediately family or 2 companions.

However, this website says that guests over the age of 16 are $50. No complimentary adult guest?

http://www.thecenturionlounge.com.ar/the-centurion.html
I went in with my wife, daughter (3) and son (1) and had no problem at all.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 1:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I went in with my wife, daughter (3) and son (1) and had no problem at all.
^ Great! They probably don't specify it so that people who have bank-issued "Platinum" AmEx cards don't think they have guest access.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA Plat SPG Gold
Just talked to a couple of folks who went into the new lounge. The food and drinks were great, but when there is a peak hour, things get crowded very fast.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 11:36 pm

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
I travelled 10 hours before the inauguration of the Lounge . I guess i'll have to try it in July.
Has anyone visited the Centurion room inside the lounge? (the one that's only for the titanium cards). Any pics?
thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by tuchop
Has anyone visited the Centurion room inside the lounge? (the one that's only for the titanium cards).
This is my question. Is there a private room only for Centurion members like they have at MEX?

And is this lounge placed well for long haul AR flights? Like EZE-MAD?

TIA!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.