New American Express Centurion Lounge at EZE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2015, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
LAN could be using a gate in either the A or B terminal, although check-in will be via A. The LAN Salon VIP is also in B, although not as far down the corridor. I don't think you're more than a 10 minute brisk walk from any gate once you go down the elevator.
Pardon my ignorance, first time through EZE.

Arriving AR from the U.S. around 0500. Departing AR on a domestic segment (IGR) around 0800. Will I have access to the Centurion Lounge and does it open by 0600?

Thanks in advance - Jamie
Old Oct 29, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by jamienbaker

Arriving AR from the U.S. around 0500. Departing AR on a domestic segment (IGR) around 0800. Will I have access to the Centurion Lounge and does it open by 0600?

I am a *gold flyer and have used it on departure with UA, therefore, I cannot comment on the AR Terminal layout in EZE. Its is in Terminal C and opens at 05:00. While the Centurion Clubs in the USA have wonderful food and wine I felt the offerings at EZE were just okay. Indifferent service seemed to be the norm However, the space is built out very nice..

FAQ's in Spanish:
http://www.thecenturionlounge.com.ar...recuentes.html
Old Oct 29, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
While the Centurion Clubs in the USA have wonderful food and wine I felt the offerings at EZE were just okay. Indifferent service seemed to be the norm However, the space is built out very nice..
That's because unlike the US, most of the south and central American Centurion Clubs are TRUE Centurion clubs. They have great food, drink and service for Centurion members, and they only let Platinum members access the outer areas which aren't so great. I wish the US clubs were anywhere near as good. I don't even know why they call them Centurion clubs rather than Platinum clubs?
Old Oct 29, 2015, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by stimpy
That's because unlike the US, most of the south and central American Centurion Clubs are TRUE Centurion clubs. They have great food, drink and service for Centurion members, and they only let Platinum members access the outer areas which aren't so great. I wish the US clubs were anywhere near as good. I don't even know why they call them Centurion clubs rather than Platinum clubs?
Thanks, I did not know that..
Old Oct 29, 2015, 2:27 pm

This may help you as well:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/argen...es-2014-a.html

Check out page 1 for a comprehensive write up with photos..
Old Oct 29, 2015, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas

You will be filtered directly to immigration and not have any access to the lounges. (They are only accessible to people cleared to leave Argentina or in int'l/int'l transit.) I've never flown domestic out of EZE but don't believe there are any lounges for domestic departures.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
You will be filtered directly to immigration and not have any access to the lounges. (They are only accessible to people cleared to leave Argentina or in int'l/int'l transit.) I've never flown domestic out of EZE but don't believe there are any lounges for domestic departures.
Thanks to everyone for all the informative replies. Looks like EZEIGR has been leaving from C24 as of late, if I'm not mistaken that's the area where the lounge is located.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 9:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
At EZE, terminals A, B, and C are connected airside, although the check in areas are distinct. It's really one building and you can walk, although it can be a long walk.

I don't know how the few domestic flights at EZE are handled. What I've observed is that it all seems international, with passport control and security before one can go airside. Upon arrival, you're funneled directly to immigration, bag claim, and customs (where all luggage is X-rayed). I've never seen any path upon arrival that could lead to lounges.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:24 pm

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum

From what I read, the Centurion lounge at eze has no showers. Is this right? Flying UA later this week and I believe they use this lounge for business class. From what I read, sounds like I could walk to the Star A lounge for a shower after clearing security. Is this possible? Thanks.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:27 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by RockyMntFlyer
From what I read, the Centurion lounge at eze has no showers. Is this right? Flying UA later this week and I believe they use this lounge for business class. From what I read, sounds like I could walk to the Star A lounge for a shower after clearing security. Is this possible? Thanks.
There were no showers available in the Centurion lounge when I asked in it at this time last year. I didn't care to double check or ask someone else.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
Originally Posted by RockyMntFlyer
No, UA uses the *A lounge for all passengers.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by SoFlyOn
No, UA uses the *A lounge for all passengers.
And they have showers in the *Alliance loumge as well (as the OP Poimts Out) They area with the bathrooms all lined up with one door next to one another is kind of an odd design, but findinding the shower room needs the attendant
Old Nov 30, 2015, 7:53 am

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
Just to clarify something, the Centurion Lounge is past security as well. They have showers in the Centurion Room (for Centurion cardholders). Anyways, unless you have that card I'd stay at the Star Alliance Lounge. Lately they've been having a good selection of wines, hot snacks and not overcrowded.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 5:40 pm

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
The Centurion has been less crowded following the withdrawal of lounge priveliges for Arg Gold Card holders. Lounge priveliges are also to be withdrawn early next year for Arg Platinum holders.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 5:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by malagajohn
The Centurion has been less crowded following the withdrawal of lounge priveliges for Arg Gold Card holders. Lounge priveliges are also to be withdrawn early next year for Arg Platinum holders.
Any idea as to why?

Your location in your Flyertalk profile would match mine if I completed it fully. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.