Wiki Posts
Search

Ansett Internet Support rocks!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2001, 12:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat
Ansett Internet Support rocks!

I just wanted to pubically say that those guys still at AN are the best! I used the "help" system online last night to submit a question about trying to get some e-ticket details for prior-Sep 14 travel (As UA won't accept my BP's as proof of travel the jerks). Anyway fully suspecting a "no way" response, I got a very nicely considered response this morning from Ansett. They may or may not be able to help me (I have to call and hope someone is there that has access to the particular system, etc) but the point is that the response was considerate, quick, helpful and upfront and honest. I really like that and not to mention getting a response on a Sunday morning.

So if anyone out there is reading this who is part of that team - thank you. Ansett is still the one!!

------------------
RichardMEL, UA 1K
A Star Alliance Member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.