Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Moynihan Train Hall [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2024, 4:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, AA ExecPlat, Amtrak Select Exec, former WN apologist
Originally Posted by CarNut
Is there a designated Uber pickup/drop off area? Arriving from Albany on Thursday and heading to Midtown East, so if not, I assume the best thing to do is to exit on 31st Street.
Designated uber dropoff/pickup is on 33rd. Though realistically getting dropped off anywhere nearby you can find space is fine.
CarNut likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 10:43 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
We decided to take an Uber home last night after arriving on Track 6 on the Acela from DC. The signage is pretty good on directing you to the designated rideshare point on 33rd St. and it has the advantage of being able to wait inside the lobby before heading out when the car arrives. There was decent space for drop offs and pick ups while we were there. The only downside was our driver had to work his way up busy 8th Avenue to pick us up. If the weather was better, I’d be tempted to find a spot on 9th Avenue for pickup (we were heading downtown anyhow) which might be a better route for drivers coming from uptown and/or the west.
SPN Lifer and AndyPatterson like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.