Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

NY Penn: boarding Amtrak from West End Concourse?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NY Penn: boarding Amtrak from West End Concourse?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
Departure Vision shows all NYP departures heading west toward Newark and beyond, including Amtrak trains. That will work for heading that direction, It does not show departures heading east toward New Haven and Boston.
Whoops, I guess since I'm always heading to DC from NY, I never realized this. Thanks for the correction.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 1:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador & LT Titanium, UA Silver, AA PLT
It looks like they fixed the app
rafkeduck likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 3:23 pm

I have been looking at the app (from the comfort of my home). As far as I can tell arrivals are not posted in real time but instead only when the departure track is posted - so that is worthless.

In addition the display does not appear to automatically update. You need to repeatedly click the train icon to close and open the display to refresh the info.

My experience is that the tracks are only posted when boarding has commenced. Bogus!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.