Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AmEx biz card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2007, 8:56 am
Original Poster

AmEx biz card

has anyone gotten a business Amex as self employed or an independent contractor? seems to have better benefits.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 10:24 am
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Do you mean an Amex "OPEN" Small Business card? If so, yes, that is the market they are after in addition to small sized businesses. Use your company name or just your name as the business name if that applies.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 10:36 am

I have a Open Business Card that I use to separate my expenses and recommend the card. It can be very helpful for Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors.

I also recommend the Corporate card for established businesses. I think the main criteria for the Corporate Card is that the business is established for more then 2 years, revenue exceed $2M, and the business is not home based.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 8:18 pm
Suspended

Anyone with a pulse can get these cards just have a good credit score of 620 or more. Makeup your income and biz income if need be. List yourself as your name and add associates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.