Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Double MR points at 100 stores via BonusPointsMall.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2006, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus

Amex sent me a flyer claiming I'd get double MR points for online purchases made via BonusPointsMall.com. There is no signup page that I can find. The flyer says, "Bonus ID 0807."
Old Sep 25, 2006, 9:45 am

Everyone gets this bonus. But most of us would rather continue to have the everyday spending bonus.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 10:39 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The problem with the American Express "Bonus Points Mall" is that virtually all of the merchants already participate in other online shopping portals which offer more miles or points per dollar. For example, Barnes and Noble offers one extra MR point, but three miles per dollar through the American Airlines AAdvantage shopping portal.

dennis
Old Sep 25, 2006, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by UpgradeMe
Everyone gets this bonus. But most of us would rather continue to have the everyday spending bonus.
I agree! Also, I have no use for portal sites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.