Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion fulfillment problems?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2006, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Centurion fulfillment problems?

I received my Centurion cards via UPS overnight earlier in the week. I'm pretty sure there's some stuff missing. Can someone who has recently received one tell me what I'm missing? I have put up a photo at http://www.mailcall.com/centp.jpg

The area I'm talking about it whatever is meant to be to the right of the card. There is clearly an indentation for something and even a ribbon that's obviously meant to be used to lift something out. What is supposed to be there???
Old Jul 12, 2006, 5:51 pm

Very Nice.

My new Centurion ( Chip & Pin ) arrived the other day in a DL envelope.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 6:27 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hertz Plat, HHonnors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriot Rewards Regular, Hyatt Gold, PC Gold
my guess is the books / enrollment forms? i dont know cause i dont have a centurion but that would be my guess. im intersted in what you recieve when you get it.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 6:29 pm

Programs: AMEX Centurion
Mine was shipped yesterday. I will update when I return to town on Friday.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 6:38 pm

Programs: QR Plat, NZ*E, LT AA Plat, LT Bonvoy Plat + countless others
received mine and an additional cardholders two weeks ago - same big empty space. i noted that the enrollment for avis prez club and hertz were not there....
Old Jul 13, 2006, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gekko
received mine and an additional cardholders two weeks ago - same big empty space. i noted that the enrollment for avis prez club and hertz were not there....
Yes, that was true for me too. The CSR/activation person seemed surprised about it, and also that the Priority Pass application was part of the credit card registation form.

I called Amex, and they said it sounded like I was missing some sort of features/benefit book. She ordered a package to be sent to me with everything that should be in there.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 2:31 pm

Programs: AMEX Centurion
Misaing items

I received mine today. It is a business card though so the package is a little different. Next to the card it has a travel wallet. Underneath the card was the Centurion benefit book. In addition it has the enrollment forms for hotel/car programs and the disclosure documents. Underneath that was the full membership reward catalog/travel portfolio and intl airline program.

That was everything.. Let me know if I am missing something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.