Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 3, 2021, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Originally Posted by Offer Terms
To be eligible for this offer, you must be located in the U.S., have a U.S. American Express Card, be a MyPanera Member at least 18 years or older and be a new MyPanera+ Coffee subscriber. Offer expires on January 31, 2022. To redeem the offer, you must click through this webpage from a US IP address, verify eligibility by logging in to your American Express Card Account, have or create a MyPanera account and then sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription on the Panera Website. After signing up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription, Eligible Card Members will receive a 6 Month Free Trial for MyPanera+ Coffee subscription. Through the subscription you are eligible for any size hot coffee, hot tea or iced coffee once every two hours plus unlimited refills while in the cafe. Excludes iced tea and cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages. Customizations including but not limited to added Espresso and added Syrups (Vanilla and Caramel) are not included in the Coffee Subscription monthly price. Upcharges apply. Other additions such as Milk, Skim Milk, Almond Milk, Half & Half, Sweeteners are included in the monthly subscription price. Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery-cafes only. Excludes orders placed on third party delivery sites. One subscription per person. After your 6 Month Free Trial concludes, your MyPanera+ Coffee subscription will auto-renew monthly until canceled. You will be charged $8.99 + tax for the first month of the MyPanera+ Coffee subscription after your 6 Month Free Trial concludes, and you will continue to be charged monthly thereafter at the then-current rates (currently $8.99/month + tax) unless you cancel your subscription. Renewal charges will be applied to the payment method associated with your account. While you can cancel anytime, if you do not cancel either before your renewal date or before the expiration of the Offer, your credit card will automatically be charged. Please visit the Subscription section at www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee or contact Panera support (https://panerabread.force.com/custhelp/s/createcase) to cancel. If you leave or close this web page and return later, this offer may no longer be available. Purchases at Panera are subject to Panera's Conditions of Use, available at https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-use.html. Fulfilment of the offer is the sole responsibility of Panera. Please visit the Panera Help Center page (https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/articles/you-speak-we-listen.html) for contact information and/or to submit any additional questions or concerns. All prices listed are in U.S. Dollars. Offer void where prohibited by law. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other offers, coupons or promotions. Other restrictions may apply. American Express reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify this offer at any time without notice to you, including if we identify any abuse or tampering with this offer. If we determine in our sole judgment that you engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer or that you may attempt to do so, we may temporarily suspend your ability to redeem offers in the future or cancel your American Express Cards.
Print Wikipost

Amex Panera+ / Unlimited Sip Club trial memberships.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2021, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Amex Panera+ / Unlimited Sip Club trial memberships.

I just saw that Amex added 6 months free Panera + to cardholder benefits but don’t really see much details about what cards it applies to or if it’s one sign up per account in the TOC. One mile at a time says “available to all US American Express consumer and corporate card members” so would all my business green card users be eligible is I guess what I’m looking to understand?

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-u...nera/6-months/
Old Nov 3, 2021, 11:25 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Sxc7887
....would all my business green card users be eligible....
Originally Posted by Offer Terms
To redeem the offer, you must click through this webpage from a US IP address, verify eligibility by logging in to your American Express Card Account, have or create a MyPanera account and then sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription on the Panera Website.
Does each employee card have a separate American Express online account?
Old Nov 4, 2021, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Free six months to my panera with an am ex card. Good deal if you are near a panera or eat there a lot.

Appears to work with any am ex card. I just have to remember to cancel it after six months

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/benefits/perks/panera/6-months/
Old Nov 5, 2021, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Free six months to my panera with an am ex card. Good deal if you are near a panera or eat there a lot.

Appears to work with any am ex card. I just have to remember to cancel it after six months

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/benefits/perks/panera/6-months/
The nice thing about the Panera coffee deal is that when you go to cancel it, they offer you another three months free if you stay. So this is really the same as their normal three-month free offer, except you don't have to remember to attempt to cancel after the first three months.
Old Nov 5, 2021, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
It seems that all you get here is free drip coffee, or am I missing something?
Old Nov 5, 2021, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Kind of a strange perk, but in my unique use case, there's a Panera right next to the gym I go to. Not that if I ever go there now, but if I can get free coffee...
Old Nov 6, 2021, 8:36 am
mia

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
It seems that all you get here is free drip coffee, or am I missing something?
Correct. The American Express terms (see Wikipost) do not mention a geographic exclusion which may be relevant to you:

Subscription limited to hot coffee, hot tea and iced coffee once every two hours plus unlimited refills. Excludes iced tea and cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages. Customizations including but not limited to added Espresso and added Syrups (Vanilla and Caramel) are not included in the Coffee Subscription monthly price. Upcharges apply. Other additions such as Milk, Skim Milk, Almond Milk, Half & Half, Sweeteners are included in the monthly subscription price. Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery-cafes only. This offer is not available for redemption in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC, Memphis, TN and Mississippi Panera Bread bakery-cafes
https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/my...-plans-section
Old Nov 8, 2021, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Correct. The American Express terms (see Wikipost) do not mention a geographic exclusion which may be relevant to you:

https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/my...-plans-section
Interesting. I wonder if "Raleigh" means just the city of Raleigh, or the numerous smaller towns around it (e.g., there are Paneras in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, etc., all towns adjacent to Raleigh).
Old Nov 8, 2021, 4:45 pm
mia

Interesting. I wonder if "Raleigh" means....
The restriction has nothing to do with American Express. You could simply go to a nearby store and ask if they participate in the Panera+ free coffee program.
MisterBill likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 4:57 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Interesting. I wonder if "Raleigh" means just the city of Raleigh, or the numerous smaller towns around it (e.g., there are Paneras in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, etc., all towns adjacent to Raleigh).
Panera typically aims for a regional franchisee to open at least 15 locations, so I would suspect that "Raleigh" means at least the 15 closest locations to the NC state capitol.
mia likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by hhdl
Panera typically aims for a regional franchisee to open at least 15 locations, so I would suspect that "Raleigh" means at least the 15 closest locations to the NC state capitol.
But it doesn't say Raleigh-area. I would call the local café and ask them.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 7:50 pm

So I believe that the answer is that it applies to all cafés in the Raleigh area, because they are testing a new MyPanera+ Beverage Club that replaces the coffee club by adding any fountain beverage.

The list of locations is on this page -- MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription (panerabread.com). I was going to paste the list here, but it's too long but all the cities you mentioned are on the list. Not sure why the other areas in the list are excluded.
mia likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by MisterBill
So I believe that the answer is that it applies to all cafés in the Raleigh area, because they are testing a new MyPanera+ Beverage Club that replaces the coffee club by adding any fountain beverage.

The list of locations is on this page -- MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription (panerabread.com). I was going to paste the list here, but it's too long but all the cities you mentioned are on the list. Not sure why the other areas in the list are excluded.
I appreciate the effort. Since this is just drip coffee, I already canceled my membership.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 9:41 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
I appreciate the effort. Since this is just drip coffee, I already canceled my membership.
I order an iced coffee on the app. My local store hands me a cup and makes me to pour my own. Among the first few times I went, I said “alright if I grab an iced tea / agua fresca / lemonade instead?” An enthusiastic “sure” every time. Probably not as many variants for hot beverages if lattes and espressos are your goal.

And I can’t see otherwise. DOES THIS WORK AT AIRPORT LOCATIONS? I figured Flyertalk would have been all over this aspect!
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
I order an iced coffee on the app. My local store hands me a cup and makes me to pour my own. Among the first few times I went, I said “alright if I grab an iced tea / agua fresca / lemonade instead?” An enthusiastic “sure” every time. Probably not as many variants for hot beverages if lattes and espressos are your goal.

And I can’t see otherwise. DOES THIS WORK AT AIRPORT LOCATIONS? I figured Flyertalk would have been all over this aspect!
There aren't any options other than plain coffee for hot beverages since they have to prepare lattes and espressos and I doubt they'd be willing to make you something different. The iced beverage choices are obviously much wider since the employees rarely prepare the iced coffee, as you've noticed (although it's interesting that they tell you it's fine to switch drinks).

There is nothing that says it specifically does not work in airport locations, but how many do they really have? Easy enough to try if you know of one, set the location and see if it will apply to an order.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.