Wiki Posts
Search

Transferring from AMEX to Delta?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2019, 9:16 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by sciconf
You rock
Just that your original post confused me - I will keep VS next time but I ran out of MR points - AMEX seems to give just one for lifetime. I got those on the gold cards. Any newer cards with little annual fee?
AMEX generally has that once in a lifetime rule. However "lifetime" just means as long as AMEX recorded you having the card. Sometimes after a few years you may be once again eligible. Additionally, you may be targeted for an offer for products you once had. The good news is that Virgin Atlantic is a transfer partner of AMEX, Citi, and Chase. You can get the Citi Premier sign up bonus along with the Chase Sapphire Preferred sign up bonus and potentially have 100k Virgin Atlantic miles. Other overlapping transfer partners include Air France/KLM Flying Blue and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.