Wiki Posts
Search

Amex notary

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by mia
I think the issue is that the American Express form does not address this possibility.
Correctly in my mind. Even if I do this in an US consulate in Hk, amex can disregard it since the form was not filled properly (and I have to pay for it)
Old Oct 10, 2021, 8:55 pm

I need you to notarize my ID card

Originally Posted by pbd456
I tried to transfer 9000 member rewards points to my EY account out of 180k points

Trigger the alert, and asked to call fraud. Did the notary. Now they ask for driver license and SSN.

I don't have access to my SSN in next 3 months as I am traveling.

Now, I get email from my second amex acct about doing notary which I am out of country and not near any embassy (Hong Kong)..

I try to just call to cancel the card and it won't even connect me.

If they cancel my amex play, would I lose all 180k points? Annual fee is due soon (550usd). Is there a risk for me to pay the fee and get acct closure due to amex closing my acct?
Old Oct 10, 2021, 8:58 pm

Angry

I need you to authoriaze my ID so the restrictions on my AMEX card are removed.
Old Oct 11, 2021, 2:47 am
Suspended

SSN is social security number. It is just a number, not a physical thing, so I don't understand why you said you don't have access to your SSN, unless you mean Social Security Card.
Old Oct 11, 2021, 1:52 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / Delta Gold
Originally Posted by Mama
SSN is social security number. It is just a number, not a physical thing, so I don't understand why you said you don't have access to your SSN, unless you mean Social Security Card.
I think he just meant that he did not memorize the number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.