Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

how rare is this current amex gold delta business bonus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Hey

There is a current bonus of 70k delta miles for the business gold delta card. I would like to go for it but I honestly don't see myself flying in the next 18 months.... and if I do it will be just a one time flight.

Is it likely that this bonus or similar will reappear in the next 12 months?
Old Mar 10, 2019, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

No opinion.?
Old Mar 10, 2019, 5:04 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
No opinion, but we do have a database of referral offers dating back to 2012. Use Search this Thread to locate Delta card offers, and see the range.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...12-2018-a.html
Old Mar 12, 2019, 11:55 am

I had to book some Delta flights last fall, so I did a little checking, I think the highest I found was 60,000 at the time. I'm not a frequent flyer, and chose a card with a 40,000 mile bonus and $200 credit upon booking my tickets. That link came directly from the Delta booking site. The miles never expire, so there is that benefit, but at $95 / year I'm not sure I'll renew. Also I'm in Chicago so Delta has very limited direct flight options for me, which makes future travel with them even more unlikely in the next couple of years.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 12:50 am

Programs: Delta PM, Alaska MVP, AMEX Plat (MR), AMEX Delta Platinum
My wife and I each signed up for 75k bonus miles AMEX Business Delta Gold cards early last year. The highest offer I have seen on the Business Delta Gold card is 75k.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 8:43 am

The platinum card is currently giving a 75,000 mile bonus. The annual fee is higher ($195 vs $95) but you also get an annual round trip companion certificate, which seems worth about the entire cost of the annual fee if you have a companion. You get the certificate after your renewal, which fits into your 18 month time frame. Might be worth considering if you have more Delta flights in the years that follow.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Best ever offer for the Gold Delta SkyMiles/Gold Delta SkyMiles Business AMEX?

Right now both the personal and business version is offering 60k. I read that this isn't the best ever promo. So what was the best ever promo for either of these cards?

What is AMEX's policy on charge and credit card applications? I'm assuming the Delta cards are credit cards? I applied for both the Business Gold and the Business SPG in early March. It's about time and I'm having the itch to sign up for at least one of the offers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.