Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge LAX TBIT (opened March 9, 2020; reopened June 15, 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Lounge LAX TBIT (opened March 9, 2020; reopened June 15, 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2023, 5:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Does anyone know what time dinner ends?
Old Nov 21, 2023, 1:13 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Originally Posted by Statman
I carry the Platinum card solely for the IAP fares. The savings from one IAP booking a year covers the annual fee for me.
Yeah my CI LAX-TPE J ticket saved $500 alone! Plus usually $300 on my Europe fares each...
Old Nov 21, 2023, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by italdesign
Does anyone know what time dinner ends?
Hot food generally about 30 minutes before closing time? However, I'm seen many a times when it's 45 minutes, so I'd go with 45 min before closing time.
italdesign likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 2:25 pm

Just a quick note - visiting the LAX Centurion Lounge yet again and I must say - food quality has always been good here but I feel it's reaching another an even higher level. It's not that the food selection is particularly fancy, but the quality of the preparation is really, really good. Broccoli very well cooked, the little dessert cakes were awesome, chicken was not quite as warm as I'd like but tasted great, even the salad was excellent. And the salsa - really good salsa! The lounge itself remains weirdly cramped and claustrophobic - but at least you're eating well while trapped in this maze of twisty narrow spaces haha
Old Mar 26, 2024, 5:40 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
Flying out from Terminal 3 with Delta

We are scheduled to fly out from Terminal 3. With small kids, is worth the hike to Amex CL, or should we just do Delta SC?
Old Mar 26, 2024, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by metalblaze
We are scheduled to fly out from Terminal 3. With small kids, is worth the hike to Amex CL, or should we just do Delta SC?
not worth the hike without kids, doubly so with
Old Mar 26, 2024, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by tierneyalvin
not worth the hike without kids, doubly so with
SkyClub vastly better in terms of decor and atmosphere. Food quality better in the CL, but not worth the hike. I only use the CL when I'm not flaying Delta.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 12:10 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
The cocktails and food are better at CL but it's small and more crowded. With kids, stay as close as possible. The T2 club is usually pretty quiet and has similar food, just the older one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.